Recent content by SoulPlayYouTubeRU

1. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Self-written cheats for multiplayer Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord?

I know you guys are trolling and I've been writing about this since the very beginning (he just didn't show you all the correspondence with me).

The goal was simply to get attention.

Argentum programmer or he orders a cheat to order - that's not the point.
    I noticed the fact that after updates that affect the combat mechanics in multiplayer, Argentum sometimes starts to play noticeably worse.

This cannot be justified by the fact that he has not played for a long time, because I play much less than him.

It's more like the self-written cheat has stopped working. So it was with the programmer who made the cheat on Fonline.

After some updates that affect what is related to the operation of the cheat. The cheat does not always stop working, it's as lucky.

Plus, Argentum admires cheaters - he considers them smart people. Joke as much as you like, but tell me - do you admire cheaters? At the very least, be neutral with them.

The fact that he admires cheaters can be verified by finding his post on the playgroung website, nickname devenfist (drive into Google).

Translate this page from Russian into English:

Here he admits that he cheats and creates new accounts after the ban.

Plus, he already has a steam ban.

What will keep a man who is obsessed with pride and has the skills of a programmer from creating a cheat? The question is rhetorical.

p. s. I understand that it's easier for you to close your eyes even if he really is a cheater, because he is like a local jester - he provokes people by entertaining them.

I just wanted to share information - and take it with humor or not - that's up to you.
  2. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

The video shows old, no longer relevant cheats, but this is just an example.

I once played Fallout Online (an amateur mod for fallout 2) a long time ago.

There were ~300 people online. I played with the programmer. He made a cheat on fallout online in about a month.

Only he did not sell it to anyone and used it.

p. s.

I am totally against cheats. Especially, i don't think it makes sense to use cheats in a low online game (as it is now in Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord).

However, the problem is that the cheater may not think like me at all.

Especially if this is a person of inadequate pride, obsessed with winning everyone - albeit in a very narrow circle.
  3. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

<removed links to videos advertising hacks for sale>
  4. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Does anyone have information about self-written cheats, please share it in the topic. So that developers can take action.
  5. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

The rating wipe is inevitable. It's a matter of time (updates) - months or years

I don't have any friends to play skirmish with.

The fact is that I am terminally ill with a severe form of autism.

Please make a solo rating.

Groups of players must only play against groups.

To prevent people from languishing in anticipation, make it possible to see the current online and average search time (separate for a group and separate for singles).

If the people in the group don't want to wait, they can disband the group and play alone, but they can be put on different teams.

So even then there will be an element of luck, but it will be smaller and better than what we have now.

In order to minimize the element of luck, an additional criteria to balance players in a team based on their skirmish success statistics for skirmish mode needs to be introduced.
  6. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

The rating wipe is inevitable. It's a matter of time (updates) - months or years

If TaleWorlds wants to develop the game then they should 100% wipe this absurd multiplayer rating system where you can get the highest score in less than a day just by playing as a group. Matchmaking should work in such a way that groups of players play against the same groups, and everyone...
  7. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Resolved Mouse speed [e1.7.2]

Summary: The minimum mouse sensitivity has become 0.30, and should be 0.00 Also in the menu at setting 0.30 and in the game, the mouse speed is different. I have horror at 4500 DPI (my usual DPI used to play great with it). Now put much less, but still something has changed. Return 0.00
  8. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

In Progress Logging in [e1.7.1]

Summary: I was afk on the duel server. After that, I was auto-kicked and I can not enter the game for many hours. Sometimes this problem goes away on its own after many hours (you can log in immediately using a VPN, but even on my paid VPN, the level of play is much reduced). The same problem...
  9. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Serve as soldier - the mod Author was bullied?

What would be even the point of this lol.

I think the dev left the mod because of Taleworlds support or something, I don't remember exactly what were his words. I seriously doubt he'll contact you and specially to have an "argue" with his haters haha, but yeah this mod was great, someone needs to rework it again
    My offer of support to the mod developer has nothing to do with the proposals for everyone to speak out in the topic. These are two different items.
  10. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

You can still download the mod for 1.7.0 from the Eagle Rising mod's Discord until Muse returns. It is not allowed to upload the files anywhere else.

"[...]LL Muse has granted permission to host a direct link to his mods on our discord until he returns, uploads somewhere else, or says otherwise.

If you see his mods uploaded anywhere else without permission, please report it. [...]"

Thanks for the information!

So the author just took a break?
    No problem then, we'll be waiting.
  11. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

What happened to the author of the "Serve as soldier" mod? According to rumors, the mod Author was bullied. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3242 https://www.moddb.com/mods/serve-as-soldier A lot of people liked the mod. He developed the idea of the abandoned...
  12. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Lil Viking Set
    95lti8f1po261.png
    844xqaf1po261.png
    b603eff1po261.png
    2fuh3gf1po261.png
    r23jdcf1po261.png
    7w4403f1po261.png

qbwpi46xwg261.png

here is the codes:
    Ragnar= <BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.5" build="0.6" key="00000003408823CA4F803547007700AFD97B8671EFC88016F0F83F068CF99912018978130874F3040E000000000000000000000050F870820000000001107002" />

Rollo=
    <BodyProperties version="4" age="39.86" weight="0.5" build="0.6" key="0000000D170003820A866435B04150DF90888678E6883000F440000C81F9A01003B978350BC380060E000000000000000000000050F8708200000000017870C2" />

Floki=
    <BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.5" build="0.6" key="000000035B002A40A989A54E058000A789BB8671E1C88003D0740F0B8F89FE1001B978130B53D0000E000000000000000000000050F8708200000000017800C2" />

These are masterpieces! Especially Floki. I am amazed at your talent to embody the faces in the game so realistically.
  13. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

?FPS Benchmark Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord ? Our configurations

Let's follow the pattern to track as much data as possible at once. And sorry for my bad english :xf-tongue: Settings The quality preset is maximum, but motion blur and grain are turned off Nvidia DLSS ON Quality 1000 units in battle, maximum sound quality (512). Test conditions OBS Studio...
  14. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

Improvements that multiplayer needs

Hello. 1. The pause function, as in Dota 2: when someone crashed (the game crashed), it is possible to pause the game and wait for the person to enter. Accordingly, the pause can be pressed both by the team members of the player who took off and by the members of the enemy team. The pause can...
  15. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

MP e1.6.1 need volume setting for voice chat

e1.6.1 I can hear very, very quietly in the voice chat of my fellow party members, while they hear me seemingly well. Sound settings in the screenshot:
Back
Top Bottom