Recent content by sosaythedice

1. In Progress Character Becoming Fat in Sandbox

Good to see I'm not the only one, and that the devs are aware. I also just submitted a report, didn't see yours show up when I started typing. Probably because I tried to be PC, and avoid the word "fat" lol

Anyway, same issue with mine except I took the time to replicate the issue without mods. I did have cheats enabled, but I hadn't used any console commands, it was right at the beginning of the game.

Edit: I also filled out all the tech info on mine, in case that's helpful. Just thought I'd mention that
  2. In Progress Big Belly Glitch

Summary: Kind of hard to explain so I've included a photo. This screenshot is from someone else who had the same issue on Reddit, but I haven't seen anyone submit a actual report yet. Also I noticed it's not listed as a known bug. Since the screenshot is from reddit idk if they were using any...
  3. How was this launched without functioning siege equiptment?

I'm not sure why people were expecting anything different? I read the store page before early access came out, and they explained all this. This is exactly what I was expecting. The way I see it, as long as it's a finished product in the end, I really don't care how we get there. I'm just glad this is actually happening. A lot of games we never thought would happen are happening this year! This, half life, and FF7 remake all in one year! Though this is the only one I care about of the three :smile:
  4. 2h equip animation for strange sword?

Thanks for the reply! However I am well aware there are 2h weapons that have this animation. However as you may or may not know, the strange sword, is a 1h/2h sword, like the bastard sword, meaning you wear it like a 1 handed weapon. I did a little reading, and after a closer look, I'm pretty sure the animation it's using is actually the one that is used for the spear. I read that the messed up equip problems are because it uses the same stab animation as the spear or something. apparently you can edit some file and change this, but that is beyond my abilities. I was hoping there was a mod or some easier way to fix this.

Also worth noting, I'm almost positive now that it is not a mod issue because the sword turns up not only in native, but other mods as well, and they all have the same problem, not just the mod I was using at the time.

I realize this is a long shot, but I don't suppose you know how to fix this? Seems like a complicated problem  :???:
  5. 2h equip animation for strange sword?

I'm not sure if this is the right place, as this problem might be mod related. Playing a mod (it's pretty much diplomacy but with some nice tweaks), problem is when I use the strange sword, and try and draw the weapon, the animation shows the character trying to draw the sword from their back...
Back
Top Bottom