Recent content by Sorenzo

1. SP - Scenes About keep assaults after a siege

Hey I saw in the last dev diary that Bannerlord will see the return of the keep assault after a successful siege. I really liked this feature, as it was quite exciting, but I feel I must make suggestions as to how it needs improvement over its implementation in Warband. In Warband, it was a...
  2. F&S Bugs Thus far

Hey

2 cosmetic bugs:

1: When you use bow and shield, the bow invariably pokes through the shield. Any chance the shield angle can be changed slightly or the character could flex his wrist slightly?

2: The Turkish Shield. I love the idea. I just think it might currently be equipped at a wrong angle? I assumed the pointy end would point downwards, but it points to the left at an odd angle. The shield only looks moderately useful when one's character isn't blocking. If this is not a bug, I'd be extremely happy to see any evidence that such a shield ever existed and was used in such a way.
  3. Suggestions and Critique

This is probably the best single player mod I've played so far. I think it will be great once the remaining factions have been added and some bugs have been worked out (like the ship animation lag and, more importantly, some of the pathing).

My only serious negative criticism is that the dialogue needs to be looked at by someone with impeccable English, because I'm finding a lot of typos, a few misspellings, and quite a few grammatical constructs that just don't work. Also, a few dialogue options lead to nonsense or missing text and should be filled in or removed.

Other than that, all I suggest is keeping the various troop trees interesting and adding more items (and replacing the old ones like Sarranid gear). If that is done, I think this might become the best single player mod until Fire and Steel comes out.
  4. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

I don't know if this has been suggested, but the map could use a lot more bandits. They seem pretty rare on such a big map, so maybe you could increase their spawn frequency? I find that there's a lot of traveling around a nearly empty map compared to vanila. I like the feeling that something is constantly happening, new opportunities, etc.

Also, is it intentional that the separate armies you create from your own men don't join fights like allied lords do? Or is that a bug? I really like the feature; It was missing from vanilla.

Otherwise, this is the best mod I've seen so far, my other complaints are mostly cosmetic - like the uniformly bright orange repeating crossbow and the fact that one of the Legion vassals is named "Hilarious". There are also a couple of grammatical and typing errors occasionally.
Back
Top Bottom