Recent content by sonyer

1. sonyer

Acces Beta?

Daca mai vreti careva invite la Beta, a zis Callum ca puteti sa ii dati mesaj daca aveti conturi pe forum inainte de a incepe Beta (~Septembrie 2019) si o sa va trimita o cheie. Am auzit ca altii au dat email la [email protected] si au primit si de acolo.
    Eu prin email am primit de la ei .
  2. sonyer

Acces Beta?

Salut!
    Am primit invitatia TaleWorlds pentru Beta.
    Welcome to the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord closed beta!
    We would like to invite you to participate in the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord closed beta. We hope that by bringing you on board at this early stage we can use your feedback to help refine Bannerlord's multiplayer and make it the best that it can be!

With these tests focusing on the online multiplayer portion of the game, we know that tensions could run high, especially for those that are competitively minded! However, please do your utmost best to be respectful to your fellow testers at all times.

You can activate the key provided below on your Steam account and download the game immediately. Following each patch, you will receive a feedback form via email. We would also like to invite you to share your feedback in the beta section of our forum.

Finally, thank you for applying to take part in the tests and we hope you have fun playing the game!
    Nu reusesc sa-mi dau seama ce trebuie facut mai departe, nu gasec nici o cale in Steam pentru a descarca jocul. Puteti sa ma ajutati? Multumesc!
    Gata am descoperit . Te duci in Steam apesi pe Games dupa aceea apesi Activate a product on Steam si dupa aceea il dowloadezi jocul .
  3. sonyer

3ds max 2014

In privat ajutor daca poate cineva?
  4. sonyer

Un nou mod romanesc ?

Am sa incep eu unul cand apare Bannerlord ! :wink: :wink:
  5. sonyer

Mai joaca careva/viziteaza forumul? + intrebare.

Prezent  :grin: Nick Mongouse pe Multiplayer  :wink:
  6. sonyer

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Another year  :lol: and maybe I'm gone finish my statuet:
    WIP
    kMORv2z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kMORv2z.jpg
  7. sonyer

Daco_Geti

Aproape de a finaliza o statueta(WIP):
    kMORv2z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kMORv2z.jpg
  8. sonyer

Happy new year!
    An thank you rgcotl for the good advices you give.Yes they have diferent subtools but I'm to laizy to paint them :smile: .I'm to laizy to make even the uv maps. :facepalm:
  9. sonyer

Another boring Dacian_Getae helmet :
    wHBV2gM.jpg
    fZm3jSR.jpg
  10. sonyer

Marvelous Designer 3 it's easy to make clothes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJKmPE8ycJo
  11. sonyer

Artizan said:
    sonyer said:
    Some advice??
    which program do you use? if that's zbrush, do you make the base mesh in that too, or somewhere else and bring to sculpt?
    I use Zbrush and for the base Wings3D the easyst.
    Adorno you are right the rendering is the ptoblem cause I dn,t know exactly how to use it.The material is used metal in Zbrush.
  12. sonyer

Daco_Geti

Eu le postez daca va plictisesc sa imi spuneti.  :facepalm:
  13. sonyer

Some advice??
  14. sonyer

Thank you  for the advice.The shape I can't do anythting about it cause it's a replica .
  15. sonyer

I hope the scale armor is better now?Not sculpted.
Top Bottom