Recent content by SonOfSaruman

1. SonOfSaruman

SP - General Don't dice for it, work for it!

I personally don't like the Bannerlord's success/fail system in the dialogs. I'm save scumming when I'm in those situations 'couse why not ? When recuiting lords When marrying When taking an allow for marrying... god I hate it. Before in the warband, mechanic maybe was simple but it was better...
  2. SonOfSaruman

SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

This. Sorry @TuscanPy but the devs have expressed no intention of actually finishing the game. Whether they're "rushing" or taking their time - they already consider the game mostly done. That's exactly why people are pissed.
    How could they? This a dream game, this fact not making me angry but instead makes me feel pity for us. This game has a great fan base that tries to help the game to improve but this the return?

This fanbase worked too much for TW but they've done so less what we wish for...
  3. SonOfSaruman

SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

There is so much to be done yet. Fortunately Bannerlord's community is supplied with wonderful modders to provide us with some additional features. I think, for now, the best idea would be to make the game stable in terms of bugs (or unexpected features haha) and then expand it in terms of things OP mentioned. So let the devs work, fingers crossed :smile:

EDIT: Don't rush things. We wouldn't want a rushed game like Cyberpunk
    There so much to be done, however TW don't think that way. I don't have the source but I think I saw some dev mentioning the game will be almost done after they done with fixing the bugs and exploit stuff. (İt would be good if someone give a source )

They used too much time to balance things out. İt's ok for me, but if they release the game without adding wished content, then they will see a real rebellion in this forum.
  4. SonOfSaruman

Less knocking each other more discuss on topic :smile:
  5. SonOfSaruman

SP - General Reasons to explore town scenes.

@five bucks I love your topics and I totally agree with your opinions. Some people insist that this is a battle game and such features are unnecessary. I guess they expect this game to turn into a mediaval total war style strategy game... *Sigh*
  6. SonOfSaruman

Well, if we look at other games like the elder scrolls series, you also see that they had removed a lot or "changed" some methods, so I can understand him in this regard. (I will never understand why skyrim was such a hype)
    This matter is incomparable and different in "some ways". And giving an example of a company that doing the same thing is not suppose to be mean that TW doing the right thing.
    idk about skyrim but if a new feature makes the game better, so be it. But if not, then simply use the old one.

Other than that, the stuff we talk about in this topic is clearly showing that TW not even improved but removed some good mechanics and put nothing in the spot ( Such examples stands in topic description). There is good new features/mechanics releated to BL but more than half of them either broken or not working well.
  7. SonOfSaruman

It's fascinating how a different opinion and an argumentation, without any insults in it, triggers people on this forum. :grin:
    I'm impressed how fastly this escalated. I'm not sure if insulting me ("stupid", "annoying") will silence me.
    Your "opinions" in this game is seriously weird. You need to think trough this once more. You need to know this game has been developing since 2012, and if this is a sequel game why the hell they remove the good feature that everyone liked in warband ? I really don't understand this. People loved it. No one complained about them, so simply add it to the BL but not only stay with it and add some more content so we can call it Bannelord, so people like *"This game is copy of warband"* can be silenced.
    Yes BL has good features but it's shame that the *good* ones are so few.
    Your points are mostly about "This changed in a feature like this in BL" but you know what ? They are worse. Maybe you like it as your opinion but you have yo know that most of the community annoyed by it or don't like it.

Having the insults for your opinions are shame for the guy that insults you. But it's good for you to know that your criticisms are so much subjective. So I offer you to think this trough again so you won't confuse devs minds by your criticisms
  8. SonOfSaruman

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

And this is where we users face the Taleworlds communication problem
    Maybe sometimes it's better to say nothing 'cause I see lots of ppl turning some dev words into promises, this is putting TW in to the hard spot.( Still, there is a ironi that they broke lots of promises) I would want some answer as well but things are keep changing in BL so maybe it's hard to say something sometimes. Eventually this communication problem is still because of the big guys of the TW, otherwise devs have nothing to say if they are not allowed to.
  9. SonOfSaruman

Resolved Choking in the diplomacy screen

Summary: Diplomacy screen choking as I enter it. How long I play that much choke when entering the diplomacy screen. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): - Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia Gtx 980 o.c GPU...
  10. SonOfSaruman

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Wow! This combat was really perfect! o_O

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this.
    So what I understand from all this. Jittering happening because of the weights of the units, meaning they are "pushable". Actually this is a good feature when it comes to this 3 things;

1: Unit's can make their formations much faster and easier without stucking/bugging
    2: Main character can slip trough the units
    3: Prevents the cavalry to crash into a wall alike infantry and die eventually.

So yes 2016 siege footage is looking good but there was no way they would brought that physics into the off-siege battles that include cavalry.

Let's hope™ they fix it eventually
    I don't know much about developing but as I understand, it's not gonna be something they gonna fix easily right ? But there is one thing they can do;

At least for a start, they can disable the "pushable unit" physics in the sieges because there is no need of formations and clearly no cavalry. However there will be one negative effect that we can no longer slip trough unit's in sieges unless they do something about it.(as we see in the 2016 siege footage, player cannot get trough his soldiers)

I think this would solve the problem for now until they fix it another way.
  11. SonOfSaruman

SP - General footsteps

Thanx for the info. İt's good to hear new sound system coming. But is there any news about the voiced dialogues or anything that speaks :grin: ? @Kabraxis Please inform us about it!
  12. SonOfSaruman

Feasts were a cute detail, but I participated in my 300 hours of playtime only at two and started one my own. Five lords and ladies standing around a throne-room were not that exciting to me. Sorry, but I'm glad they are not (yet) part of the game. Taverns and the everday scenes at the keeps are already more exciting and interesting
    İt was good in warband, though idk how it fits to bannerlord tbh. But having a feast was not bad before, after a tournament I was looking for a stunning girl to marry so I can honor her with my win. And seeing every lord in a one room and taking quest from them way easier like that or even suggest them something or ask. On the other hand I loved the feast because I can actually get in the scenes and see the lords feasting in there. You find it unnecessary but I'm sure most people would like feast in BL but I'm not judging you you may not like it. İn bannerlord having scenes are kinda useless. I just use shortcuts because it's... Well, shorter. I never go in the city except for buying a workshop, I never go in villages I mostly using shortcuts. Never ever going in the throne room. So after a while I wish to see some scenery but instead all I'm doing is roaming the map 7/24
    Reactive handcrafted companions: Everything in Bannerlord lives and dies
    Having a more characteristic companions was better in my opinion. I know people live and die but this should be optional. I think making a random companions was a bad idea for bannerlord. Maybe they should have try to make a system for having random or charasteristic companions according to option you choose of them to die or not.
    sieges: Nothing technical to say. In my opinion in Bannerlord they are as "good" or "bad" as they were in Warband (play vanilla/native Warband and you will see the same weird situations during sieges).
    Warband sieges was too basic however it's an old game. So idk if I should show understanding to TW for making a broke sieges because it's 2021. But it's clear that the bannerlord sieges are way complex that the sieges in warband. Hard path finding, breaking double gate, using the siege tools like catapult and battering ram, spliting the troops into 2-4 ways to enter the castle etc. So I think it's not gonna be easy but I believe devs will handle this fine and fix it eventually.
  13. SonOfSaruman

Btw turning into a camp while waiting was good as well :grin: Standing like a brick in the world map in BL sometimes weirds me out
  14. SonOfSaruman

This is all I want from the beggining. I remember that people complaining too much because bannerlord is too much like warband before. But now, people just want a bannerlord that feel's like warband. I really really want to see these features in BL. Let's make this thread blow up so devs maybe actually care about this. And I wanna make that tag to myself. How do we add that ~~~~~~~~~ Good features that were in Warband, but are still missing in Bannerlord ~~~~~~~~~ to our profile ?
    Edit: K I just did it
  15. SonOfSaruman

SP - General The Calradia World Needs More Depth...

Well I'm not getting bored in few hour but weeks. But you are right though, maybe it's not their priority but I think this must happen. Especially I'm agree with the reason to explore the scenes. Like they make beatiful cities but I only enter when I need a workshop there. And the random companions are so boring as well, I would love to see warband style companions in this game.
Back
Top Bottom