Recent content by SonKidd

1. Modding in C# feels incredibly boring and tedious.

Seems like many people have made good points already (the system is not ready to be judged, a lot of reverse engineering...). For those who don’t like the verbosity or complexity of object oriented C#, given the flexibility of C#, I’m sure someone will come up with a scripting language...
  2. Mount & Blade doesn't start [Windows 10]

Sorry for necroing this topic - but I did extensive searching for a similar issue and could not find any solutions and just landed on this page. Took me two hours to figure it - and hope I could possibly save people some time in the future. Symptoms: - Run Mount and Blade Warband and it does...
  3. LoL-League Of Legends

lol you guys wrecked that sona sivir quite hard in lane, only if you got flash ignite instead of tp lol. I'm here for the same reason (shameless promoting) - checkout this new site my friend made: http://tblolol.com/ basically it's a big list of league of legends websites (hence the name the...
  4. How to find out whats making my Module System act like a spastic child?

True lol... Someday I'll have to stop being lazy and actually learn how to use some sort of revision control thing.
  5. How to find out whats making my Module System act like a spastic child?

Best advice ever. When I modded I actually did backup every change. You never knew when MS will explode. With persistence and experience you'll eventually have a grasp for what will work, and what needs testing, before know whether it will explode. But then at the most unexpected time...
  6. Warband Save Tool (WBST) - alpha update #5, 2/23/2014

very nice, i tried but gave once long time ago :P. Good luck!
  7. News:a chinese game copying M&B is around the corner

Some Questions: It seems like it's two completely different games here people are talking about, the first post with the screenshots and the video post seems to be quite different. Like the graphics seem to be much better in the screenshot, am I getting this right? Or is it actually just the...
  8. Make a RPG with the warband's engine & codding source

- Write code allowing to loot a downed enemy, and pick up stuff he carries in his inventory. Further than that, it would allow the player to pick up objects and clutter on the ground, such as food, weapons, books... - Further than that, it would allow the player to pick up objects and...
  9. Make a RPG with the warband's engine & codding source

Reminds me of the days when Yoshiboy was around... his work was amazing... On topic: Basically you will have to make the scenes you want: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163368.0.html Then connected them using scene props/ scripts that trigger through scene props using the...
  10. agent_set_scripted_destination doesn't work correctly

One thing is when it's too close, it doesn't move, irrc. Moreover, I tried using this approach for formations. The problem is when enemies come near-by they don't "break out" of the formation and generally suck at fighting.
  11. The MB scripting language needs a name

So a while back, the forums has set out on a historic mission to name the Mount and Blade scripting language... The Results With 13 votes, at third place, MABL - Mount and Blade Language. From Lumos! With 18 votes, at second place, MBScript. From SheriffTheRevenger! Lastly.... The Winner...
  12. The MB scripting language needs a name

I like how it's almost a bell curve lol
  13. The MB scripting language needs a name

Voting closes: April 13, 2013, 07:14:20 AM Get your votes in! It's a close one.
  14. The MB scripting language needs a name

Reminder: Voting closes: April 13, 2013, 07:14:20 AM :))
  15. The MB scripting language needs a name

Polls up. 8 votes each (up to 1/5). 7 days to vote!!