Recent content by Some Pineapple

1. NW Completed Mini Siege Event ! Sign up now!

Welcome To The 61st Mini Siege [size=14pt]Welcome! I will jump straight to what you want to know! (starts next Wednesday! 9th March) When is it?     -Every Wednesday at 7pm GMT! Where is it?     -On the 61st_Wednesday_Siege server (It will only be called that on Wednesdays) How it works...
  2. 61st Regiment of Foot looking for new members!

[center] WELCOME TO THE 61st SOUTH GLOUCESTER REGIMENT OF FOOT Hi all! We are just a bunch of people wanting to have fun, but also take the regiments reasonably seriously, we may not be very big at this particular point in time, BUT all regiments start small aye! The earlier you join the...
  3. Looking to merge Regiments! Click here to find out more!

Welcome! Hi all! If you are here you most likely want to merge, before you read the rest of this let me point out one thing, you would use our tag! If you are still here after reading that, great! If you were to join us you would receive a decent rank, and after you prove yourself you will get...
  4. 61st South Gloucester Regiment of Foot, We need you!

Hi all and welocme to the 61st. At the moment we are a small Regiment with 15 members, and we really one you to help us expand :D! I have set up many 1v1's and we are soon going to be involved in some larger tournaments! If your interested in finding out more add me one steam : Some Pineapple...
  5. Looking for a new regiment? Join here! Grown and expand with us!

Hi all! I have recently founded a new regiment called the 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot. We are a line infantry group with currently only 4 members in! You may be instantly put of seeing the 4 members, but all regiments have to start with one man in! If you are interested in...
  6. Looking for a server/ group

Hay Syrax, are you looking for a regiment or just a server?
  7. Looking for a Regiment? Why not take a look here!

Hi all! I have recently founded a new regiment called the 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot. We are a line infantry group with currently only 4 members in! You may be instantly put of seeing the 4 members, but all regiments have to start with one man in! If you are interested in...
Back
Top Bottom