Recent content by Solys

1. SP - Quests Lords Troop Recruitment Quest Suggestions

First, (required) move the garrison commander to the outside menu of the castle, or have a garrison commander be a named NPC in every Castle. This is because if you accept a recruitment quest for a noble with negative relations, you will be refused entry to the castle to meet the garrison...
  2. My archers are derping during offensive siege

If you use F1 - F5 (fall back) It forces any "idle" archers to pull back off the firing field and hide behind things. This will leave 12-20 archers behind little barricades where they will snipe the walls, and the rest wait their turn. I do this to all my units so that i dont just have clumps of troops walking around while siege weapons move into position, since it works with infantry too. It even prevents the wall rush when the gates go down. The only bad thing is that even with this order, 1-2 units will run to the walls to put up the ladders each time they are knocked down...stupid that we cant override this AI pattern, but this is so far the best i have figured out.
  3. Resolved [Reproduced in V1.0.9] Crafting weapons bug, same design duplicates stats

"change your weapon" i see everyone here is singleminded and stupid, no weapon will ever go from doing anything over than 60-70 damage unless you hit them in the head or are charging on a horse, you are SUPPOSED to be able to upgrade your weapons, ANY weapon, to increase its damage, i am not going to waste my time playing a game that is all about melee combat and archery, if i cant ****ing upgrade my melee weapons or i have to risk just going down the horse archer path because you cant win against multiple enemies in melee combat if you are only capped at doing 60-70 damage, i am sick and ****ing tired of some know it all going like "oh just choose a different weapon and then you will have a different experience" its all the same dip****, we need the ability to upgrade weapons or we are limited to the very raw selection we have. already captured every feif in the game multiple times using multiple weapons and it felt very mundane each and every time

because i was doing the same ammount of damage with each type of weapon every single ****ing battle WACK YOU HIT FOREST BANDIT FOR 120 FROM CHARGE DAMAGE YAYA YOU HIT BANDIT FOR 70 DAMAGE YAY WOOO HOOOO ANOTHER HIT FOR 70 DAMAGE OH HERE COME 4 GUYS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMMANDER OF A STRONG ARMY BUT NO YOU SUCCUM TO A MERE 4 PEASANTS BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DO 70 DAMAGE PER SWING EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A CRAZY HIGH STAT

pathetic fanbois who accept this type of nonsense game progression just because youve waited for the game to come out for so long, that is unacctable behavior and wont be tolerated by me

Then wait for the full release....how stupid are you?
    No one gives a flying f*ck what you will or wont tolerate lol. Just another pathetic whiner who expects a full-release finalized product from EA.
    If you want change, stop being a little b*tch about it and post real reviews with thoughtful feedback. Right now you are worse than a 2 year old with a tantrum.
  4. SP - General Improvements: Cheering - Morale - Clan - Leadership XP - Hideouts - Range OP - Naming

Point 1 - X is an arbitrary key.

You misunderstand point 2. its just an idea to let us refresh it, not stack. currently you have to wait until it disappears before giving them another round.

For point 4 - I dont think you can lead a companion party unless you join a kingdom as a vassal? the idea is to allow us to lead groups as a single unaffiliated clan. If there is a way to get your clan members to follow you before vassalizing in another kingdom thats great, just needs to be easier to find.

Point 6 - I agree that shields need more fleshing out. Warband had a great handle on shields and it seems like they are a little dumbed down this time. I am sure the hitbox differences are still there, but they are definitely bigger than the shield models and too similar to matter. about bows, Currently to win any battle on the field all you need is 100 Horse Archers....you cant lose..even in mountains or forests or rivers due to the way the AI works. I get that when they get the speed reduction by damage working it will address some of this but...needs more :razz:
  5. Resolved [Reproduced in V1.0.9] Crafting weapons bug, same design duplicates stats

I guess thats your perception but it really seems to be a personal problem with how you view progress. Change your weapon for the task at hand because there is not a single weapon that is always the best to choose. Try a longer or shorter weapon, higher damage or faster swing speed, a stab instead of slash type. or Blunt (cap those prisoners). You are tunnelvisioned and its hurting your own experience with the game, open up.
  6. SP - General Improvements: Cheering - Morale - Clan - Leadership XP - Hideouts - Range OP - Naming

Several QoL improvements to the game that I feel would improve the overall base experience. With the exception of 3a the are all super easy to mod in and thus implement in native. Hope to see these by the end of EA :) Loving the game, bugs and all. 1: A "Press X to cheer" Button that has a...
  7. Resolved [Reproduced in V1.0.9] Crafting weapons bug, same design duplicates stats

i shoulnd't have to throw away my old weapons and spend the time getting all the resources to outfit every single one of my compainions and myself with the exact same gear every time i load the game, thats just lazy on your end

Early Access, I agree that it should be fixed, but your reaction is totally over the top. It's not game breaking...nor does it lock you out of content. it just doesnt give you the complete experience. Not everything is a life or death problem...because then nothing is.

ALSO, there is progression in smithing...and you dont need the 100% perfect legendary gear to fight. Quitting over an issue like this is just ridiculous, you should have known there would be small issues when you bought it.
  8. Resolved [Reproduced in V1.0.9] Crafting weapons bug, same design duplicates stats

This was the bug that made me quit, why the hell am i supposed to be going through the game and doing my part by sending crash reports and bug reports, if i cant even keep the stats of a smithed weapon to help me stay alive in battle. so we are expected to beat the game with these garbage statted weapons we are given in the game, and we have to equip our compainions with them who arnt even that good at fighting so 60% of the time theyll miss or hit a shield with it anyway, garbage bug, it really needs to get fixed otherwise playing is pointless, no sense of progression what so ever, just stuck with the same weapons through your entire campaigne

Your name is right lol. You are hardcore overreacting though. Just change one part and craft it, boom...new weapon. there are plenty of parts with near copies.
  9. Hideouts

The problem is the *sometimes* lol.

It was a well known gripe from Warband, I am just really surprised that they didn't address this with something exactly like the companion mission window.
  10. Troop limit in Hideouts

You are able to choose actually! Just sort your troops in the party list! Which are above will come with you! Devs just forgot to tell this in tutorial :smile:

That's not true, it just adds probability but there is still randomness. Thats why it isnt in the tutorial, because its not a fixed rule.
  11. Hideouts

Why am I still taking trash troops with me on sensitive rescue and clear missions?
  12. Resolved Crafting multiple items with the same parts ignores variable crafting bonuses and naming

So basically as the title says. If you craft the same item multiple times (even in different sessions/towns) the weapon just stacks and all stats set to the first crafted one. naming the item only works if its the first one, after one is already in inventory, naming will be reverted and the item...
Back
Top Bottom