Recent content by Solomon Kane

1. Is the napoleonic wars dlc worth it?

If you join a Regiment in NW (Linebattle) you will see quite a few people playing at once since it's organized but they are usually private events., depending on what connections the leader of the Reg has. As for Warband, I can't give you a definite answer since people are all over the place regarding mods and areas as to where the players are (which can result in low or high ping). If you are wondering as to whether alot of people still play NW, and if you have Warband, I would suggest going to the multiplayer lobby and turning off the module filter and look and see if theres alot of people playing NW. that should give you a good idea. I haven't been keeping an eye out for it as of late. Were you looking for a specific Region you wanted to play with? EU, NA?
  2. Is the napoleonic wars dlc worth it?

I don't think so. However that is just my opinion. It's only multiplayer, the most fun I've gotten was from linebattles, However that's because we had a silly group in our Line.
    Viking Conquest is pretty good, has it's own interesting story with nice surprises in it, and it has multiplayer (I don't really see people play it that often though). The game is very different from Native since they added alot of things regarding it.
  3. Native Completed (WUS)Whales UnderSea NA Tournament

M&B Name: Solomon_Kane
    Steam Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028496998/
    Main Class: Sergeant
    GUID: 1342954
  4. Dev Blog 09/11/17

Huh...reminds me of the mongols...speaking of the mongols. Do you think you guys could add whistling arrows? I thought it would help add to the thrill of a fight, and possibly keep people on edge during a fight. Also the shots look amazing! can't wait to try them out.
  5. A few Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Suggestions...

kalarhan said:
    Savak said:
    Half swording is really great

it probably wouldn't make sense for the vanilla game (~10th century) tho  :razz:, even if looks cool.

but you should expect to see it on Late Middle Ages mods for sure.

That's exactly what I was thinking about! I mean it would make sense for capturing NPC's or even using it slightly against armored targets, maybe getting a small critical hit if the target is wearing a full faced helm if you hit them with the pommel.
  6. A few Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Suggestions...

1. I would really like to see whistling arrows....I think whistling arrows would be a great addition to the battle and I think it would add to the thrill of a fight if you hear them whistle over or past your head whilst fighting ( They would not have to do alot of damage either, even if it was...
Back
Top Bottom