• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Sodal's latest activity

• Sodal replied to the thread Let's talk about the spears..
    Dude, your arguments getting even more deranged. Just please, stop embarrassing yourself. You are wrong and its ok to be wrong. Just...
    Cost maybe an issue in Early medieval ages, but from 14-th century metallurgy went a long way and basically any mercenary could afford...
    I like your mental gymnastics and confirmation bias. You completely disregarded everything and then just redcircled couple of swords in...
    Tell that to the Germanic tribes and Hunns which defeated sword loving romans and forced them to adopt spears in the 3-4 century. Your...
    That makes sense.
    I thought your JPEG was to illustrate how easy it is to grab a spear in a fight. Your opponent's spear, i mean.
    While i agree that spears possibly should have alternate mode I don't understand what is this JPEG for. Saying "just grab a spear, bro"...
    You completely right. In real life there was almost no use for other weapons except spears. Greek hoplites very rarely carried xipos...
    The've done it before. I don't see why wouldn't they change in again if the community feedback is there.
  • Hello everyone! I want to start by saying that I love Bannerlord and Mount and Blade franchise as a whole. I played all variations...
Top Bottom