Recent content by socks

1. socks

ELO ratings and autobalance in Multiplayer

I suggest that an ELO system and autobalance be implemented in multiplayer, especially for battle servers. I know this game is on its way out with Bannerlord coming out soon but this would a nice legacy update that would make multiplayer more playable. I suggest the system Quake Live uses be...
  2. socks

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Make it so you can queue for both battle and groupfighting.
  3. socks

What do you mean not worth it  :roll: would it cost them an extra 10$ or something?
  4. socks

Another suggestion: add a fastest queue, at least for NA. Right now NA is holding a fastest tournament so this might help attract players.
  5. socks

I'm sorry for offending you  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. socks

why is your name hkp? did you think that was a good name? ache kay pee

Listen, no one in that team was being aggressive. The carries on both teams were archers. I did what I had to to force an engagement.
  7. socks

HKP said:
    just had this ^ retard in our team
    he ran into enemy team every round straight away
    please ban or keep him in NA
    thanks alot
    Sorry, I don't even remember who was on my team, none of you stood out as anything special, I actually carried even though I had 150 ping.

To keep things on topic, I just missed another match because I forgot to mute Warband while I was dueling while waiting, so I didn't hear the low pitched rumbling noise that notifies you when a match has begun. I did hear the "you got kicked from the queue" noise because that noise is actually attention grabbing. Great sound design, devs.

8. socks

I have missed so many matches while I was playing in a duel server to pass the time waiting. Either I didn't hear the sound, or I didn't recognize the sound, or something like that. Please give us some of the following:

• Customizable sounds
    • Sound volume
    • A better default sound pack (ie an announcer saying "match ready" rather than a bongo being hit)
    • A desktop app with popup notifications that overlay your game when the match is ready

Thanks
  9. socks

NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Bubs said:
    socks said:
    >you replaced the good POM pub maps with a bunch of mediocre custom maps
    That one snowy fort with the archer towers was acceptable.
  10. socks

NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Enjoy your 0 playerbase because
    >you made it medium
    >you changed the gold to 1000
    >you replaced the good native maps with a bunch of trash custom maps
    >you don't actually play the game
  11. socks

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

t. worships niggers from 10 years ago!
  12. socks

Sorry but these comments are just sad reminders of what this once great community has become. You guys will never be Warband Champions!
  13. socks

kek enjoy that abysmal swamp I just visited! No spirit and mostly noobs - not to many people at all! Not enjoyable! Because of the desire to fit in with euroqueer sissies and play at an easier game speed

I've done what I can
Top Bottom