Recent content by Snutze

1. Awesome video Friend made

Sorry too many trolls its inda sad people cant apreciate stuff anymore Hope you like it I think its really cool for homemade video :P
  2. Official 3D art thread - Warband

ismail.karakose said:
    My Shields:

52236121.jpg

what are those for ???  looks awesome ( from warhammer online )  but damn id liek to have 1 or 2 of them ><
  3. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Will do thx man ya kinda wierd I have No prob with items and I tested Using module .bat im sucessfuly compiling info Il try to send it to you

Otherwise there is a program that I coudl use that woudl let you control my interface so that you can try it from my computer directly
  4. [Outdated] Unofficial Mount & Blade Editor (0.403b - for 0.750)

just saying for anyone with warband this is useless since there is already a tool ;p
  5. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

ok cause its wierd that it works with item and not troops I have no doubt something might be wrong on my side but the question is what ...
  6. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

and for my problem ?  :cry:
  7. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Okay so My path is set to the moduelsystem folder and the tool open properly ! now I  just di a test I went in item and added an item using the war spear I clicked add item then place at the end of the list  then clicked add item again and it actually worked (its was the item number 601 (602 being the end item )  also when I clicked add at the end of the list there was a prompt with the text that was added to python  so its worked well

I do the exact same thign with troops exept that when I click add troop the prompt with the box is empty and there is no troop added  so item works but nto troops ... its a brand new module  brand new install  module 1.13  game version 1.13
  8. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Barf said:
    nowhere near, just did this on as a spur of the moment thing
    mb111.jpg

ooo man that look incredible !  It could be used for a monster or something please dont destroye that ><  it unique ! :razz: its kinda cool and scary
  9. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

hey there must be somethign wrong with what im doign im tryign to create a unit I pick per exemple trp_swadoan_recruit    then I change its name and click add item  then check add at the end of the list then I click add troop but nohign never appears I must be dumb or something :razz:
  10. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Ermmm I knwo its a stupid question but to have your tool working I need to have python instaleld individually right and what version is best to work properly  ?  also sorry for cheap donation I might do another later one as your keep going  but I hope il be able to add factions easily with your tool !  :razz:  anyway !
  11. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Barf said:
    just the angle, its actually quite snug.
    mb2v.jpg

wow man that helmet look awesome what is it for already ?    and someone is paying for it right ?
  12. Mouse pointer disapear in game ?!?

thx bro I love you <3
  13. Mouse pointer disapear in game ?!?

seriously anyoen have a clue thsi is gamereakign I cant do anything like that ..
  14. Mouse pointer disapear in game ?!?

thats my bug ... Oo Just to add more details I can still click option btu the cursor is invisible also the actually arrow  appear but its always stuck at the exact same spot on the screen .  Its really annoying and kinda prevent me from playing the issue might not be linked to MnB directly but...
  15. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

yeah im eager to see imcomign features  on your tool also il donate tonight probably
Back
Top Bottom