Recent content by Snah1979

1. Mod Publishing Procedure Warning

I have 2 big problems:
    1. Only one of my mods is avaible in Module listbox, even thought I choose it as only mod while I start the editor, any hint on why?
    2. I did export my mod to steam workshop but I'm not able to update it. No files get updated, np change notes are added. I used info from this page for publishing and updating (https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/steam-workshop/uploading_updating_mod/)
    The mode I could not publish through the editor I did publish to steam from my mod folder (it doesnt have RuntimeDataCache folder with file in it). Can you write some more info about RuntimeDataCache and how it is used? I suppose it determinds if something is changed and then make steam workshop to create new version? Can you write a little bit more about how versions on steam workshop are handled? Now I just create new workshop item if my mod is not compatible with changes in latest game version. But it should be as easy as even allowing to update DependedModules tags in SubModule.xml of my mod to trigger update in workshop.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Hello!

I have spent now several hours to fix my mode so that the generic shortcut keys (GenericCampaignPanelsGameKeyCategory) should not be working inside my gauntlet, but I don't find a way to do that (it did work well on 1.7.2).

This is how I set up gauntlet screen:

protected override void OnInitialize()
    {
    base.OnInitialize();

HotKeyManager.AddAuxiliaryCategory((GameKeyContext)new BankHotkeyCategory());

_dataSource = new BankViewModel();

_gauntletLayer = new GauntletLayer(1, "GauntletLayer")
    {
    IsFocusLayer = true,
    };

_gauntletLayer.LoadMovie("BankScreen", _dataSource);
    _gauntletLayer.InputRestrictions.SetInputRestrictions(true, InputUsageMask.All);

LoadingWindow.EnableGlobalLoadingWindow();
    _gauntletLayer.Input.RegisterHotKeyCategory(HotKeyManager.GetCategory("BankHotkeyCategory"));

AddLayer(_gauntletLayer);
    }

Thanks for any help or pointing me to any documentation.
    Solved by using GameStateManager.
    Game.Current.GameStateManager.RegisterActiveStateDisableRequest((object)this);

and

protected override void OnFinalize()
    {
    base.OnFinalize();
    Game.Current.GameStateManager.UnregisterActiveStateDisableRequest((object)this);
    RemoveLayer((ScreenLayer)this._gauntletLayer);
    _gauntletLayer = (GauntletLayer)null;
    _dataSource = (BankViewModel)null;
    }
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Hello!

I have spent now several hours to fix my mode so that the generic shortcut keys (GenericCampaignPanelsGameKeyCategory) should not be working inside my gauntlet, but I don't find a way to do that (it did work well on 1.7.2).

This is how I set up gauntlet screen:

protected override void OnInitialize()
    {
    base.OnInitialize();

HotKeyManager.AddAuxiliaryCategory((GameKeyContext)new BankHotkeyCategory());

_dataSource = new BankViewModel();

_gauntletLayer = new GauntletLayer(1, "GauntletLayer")
    {
    IsFocusLayer = true,
    };

_gauntletLayer.LoadMovie("BankScreen", _dataSource);
    _gauntletLayer.InputRestrictions.SetInputRestrictions(true, InputUsageMask.All);

LoadingWindow.EnableGlobalLoadingWindow();
    _gauntletLayer.Input.RegisterHotKeyCategory(HotKeyManager.GetCategory("BankHotkeyCategory"));

AddLayer(_gauntletLayer);
    }

Thanks for any help or pointing me to any documentation.
  4. Simple Bank mode I have made

Patch 1.3.1.4 is out
  5. How to disable shortcuts in custom GauntletLayer?

I have manager to fix tjos Thorings a flag.
  6. How to disable shortcuts in custom GauntletLayer?

Hi! I have created GauntletLayer which I host load from city menu. In the layer I have EditableTextWidget in which I want to capture some text. It works all fine except when I click on shortkey key, then for example for L the encyclopedia is loaded and my widget doesnt get the "L" letter. As I...
  7. Asset Creation - Modder Questions

Hi!

I have created GauntletLayer which I host load from city menu. In the layer I have EditableTextWidget in which I want to capture some text. It works all fine except when I click on shortkey key, then for example for L the encyclopedia is loaded and my widget doesnt get the "L" letter. As I could deduct the events are not passed down from input to layers to widgets with focus. How can I make it work, is it even possible? I was looking little how it is done in option to capture key changes. There some mock is used in form of KeybindingPopup which uses own GauntletLayer and does some magic inside which seams quite complicated. Is there "easy" way to get what Im looking for? IE disabling shortcuts in my GauntletLayer?
  8. Simple Bank mode I have made

Patch 1.2.3 is out
  9. Simple Bank mode I have made

Patch 1.2.0 is out
  10. Simple Bank mode I have made

Bug fixes for some crashes
  11. Simple Bank mode I have made

Patch 1.1.4 is out. It includes all source files (*.cs) for those who, as do I, want to learn more about modding.
  12. Simple Bank mode I have made

Patch 1.1.3 is out
  13. Simple Bank mode I have made

Yeah this sounds great.

I would say as a way to punish people for not paying back their loans, firstly the player loses a whole bunch of good standing with the bank's faction and the city in which the bank resides. The bank should send out a succession of harder troops after you to collect the loan - perhaps they employ small factions to do this for them (Lake Rats, Eleftheroi etc). You could even be assigned a "quest" to collect the debts of non-payers.

Could you put your source code up on github or something? I'd love to see how you did what you've done so far.

Send me your email And I will send you files back.
  14. Simple Bank mode I have made

Path 1.1.2 released
  15. Add items to save files?

Here is solution to how to save things
Back
Top Bottom