Recent content by Smug Jug

1. Smug Jug

[BETA 1.1.0] Companions - Lack of diversity?

I've heard some talk that the companions are also randomly generated as time goes on, but in my last game I only noticed 1 companion be spawned in over a year and a half of in-game time and it was a surgeon, who funnily enough spawned right after I'd just hired one already and was looking on the list to find an engineer or quartermaster, of which there were 0 candidates, globally.
  2. Smug Jug

[BETA 1.1.0] Companions - Lack of diversity?

To cut to the point, I mostly play as Aserai, and while I have no real objections to the colour of someones skin in my company, I kind of want to keep the clan thematic by at least having my additional parties lead by fellow Aserai. This however is a bit hard to do considering every game I've...
  3. Smug Jug

so where the camels at?

@Blader noumt

i'm not asking for a new type of mount tho lmao? camels are already in the game my dude, im just asking where you actually get them from
  4. Smug Jug

so where the camels at?

playing as Aserai currently (and lets be honest, every playthrough is probably gonna be Aserai bc desert nomad chads) but one thing has been bugging me where my god Allah-damned camels at? also, does anyone know if it's possible to equip the Aserai light cavalry with camels, or are they...
  5. Smug Jug

Patch 1.04 Didn't Actually Fix Aserai Recruit Issue

Still no Aserai recruits? This is very, very unfortunate indeed.

I need my light desert cavalry chads.
  6. Smug Jug

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

While i agree that an auto-directional block should be added for the more casual players, as someone who's coming to Bannerlord as not only a Warband but also a Mordhau veteran I strongly encourage anyone who relies on things like auto-block to "get gud" (and no, im not being condescending).

I noticed VERY quickly that when I would replay Warband after my time spent in Mordhau that directional blocks were quite literally a breeze. Learning to read the different animations was a bit of a chore given how clunky we all know Warband is, but once I learned to read said clunky animations, I performed way better than I ever had before.

Another thing that Mordhau had also taught me which translated to Warband/Bannerlord pretty well was the fact that, while games are indeed a fun and casual pass time that we use to wind down, sometimes we still need to take it a bit seriously and push ourselves to do better.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.
  7. Smug Jug

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

you can chamber in M&B?

[*laughs in mordhau*]

time to chamberbot literally everything
  8. Smug Jug

just a stupid little idea i doned came up with (encampments/nomad camps)

ok lemme start off by saying, im a musta'rib (white boy who appreciates arab culture) so i pretty much exclusively play aserai, and maybe this idea really only makes sense for them, culturally, but i feel like it makes sense for the player (depending on overall playstyle) no matter what nation...
Back
Top Bottom