Recent content by Smitehappy

1. Smitehappy

Bug Reports.

Corvid said:
    Str response. Standard greeting respects Cunning!  :lol:

Or "str swadian rebellion pretender story 1"  :wink:
  2. Smitehappy

Poo in your mouth, you ****ing man whore.

Ruthven said:
    Actually, OP, I don't think you'll do that great. My reason for thinking so is due to your obvious lack of caring and/or stupidity, which is shown without a doubt in your attempts at writing coherent sentences. For example, the name of this thread doesn't mean anything at all. You can't wait to annoying berserkers on Warband. It's almost a threat, but the part of the threat that makes it a threat is missing. What can't you wait to do? Really, it would be better if you told us your intention instead of roughly typing a few random words and expecting us to understand you.

Well somebody got their sassy-pants on today.
  3. Smitehappy

Adding a musket?

Yeah, I added muskets in a while ago in my vanilla game just for me. The rifle loading is a little off but otherwise it's very satisfying. You shouldn't have that much of a problem of adding it in-game with the right tools like the item editor. Hard part is making the model though if you suck like me. :sad:
  4. Smitehappy

Undeads? Muskets? Dark Knights?

jord932003 said:
    Cool I might look at doing that. :mrgreen:

Headshotting someone with a rifle is so much better then doing it with a bow that I've never used one since I modded in my rifle  :twisted: Though getting raped while reloading is a *****....
  5. Smitehappy

Undeads? Muskets? Dark Knights?

GreenGuy said:
    Wait... There are muskets that you can add into the game? I thought you could only get the pistol!

No there is only the one pistol, but the animation for firing and reloading a musket are already coded in native. All you have to do is make your own musket and add it in.
  6. Smitehappy

Your Weapons of Choice.

I modded in my own custom pistol in so my setup tends to be a Nordic sword with the best shield I can get my hands on and the other two slots for the pistol and ammo. Sure the thing is a ***** to reload but there isn't a more fulfilling thing in the world then blasting the last sea raider left in the face as he makes a vain attempt to charge you. :grin:
  7. Smitehappy

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Loknar said:
    @Smitehappy : Scale the blade edges toward each other, that is all I can think of.  Maybe use hard edges?
    Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by scale the blade edges together. Also I'm already using hard edges.
  8. Smitehappy

So for my third try at Wings I decided to make an axe. I got a little sidetracked and it ended up looking like this XD.

Also I'm not sure what else to add. The blade and the top half of it seem to dull. Anyone got any suggestions?
  9. Smitehappy

creating Sergeants/Captains

I suppose you could create a new lord into the game and have him allowed in your party. He'd have no fiefs or castles and you'd only be allowed to give him troops to command outside battle like when you're rebelling. And I'm not sure if you could let him command troops in a siege, though I don't why you would since I doubt he'd do a good job.
  10. Smitehappy

Firearms question

Gah, another question. Is there anyway to keep cartridges from staying depleted once they've been used or is that hardcoded?
  11. Smitehappy

Firearms question

I've been working on making some of my own firearms and adding them to the game and have a question. How is the damage for firearms calculated in vanilla. I assume that neither power draw or power strike have any effect so does that mean that the base damage of the gun is the only factor besides...
  12. Smitehappy

thedudee95 said:
    What you think. needs a lot of work right?

Well you might want to get rid of the hand guard, most axes don't have or need one. Also the blade is a little odd looking, try making it a little more rounded so it doesn't look so much like a butcher's knife.
  13. Smitehappy

Disabling Npc Interaction - Apparently it was meant to be in the game.

Thank god, now I can finally have Matheld in my party without her threatening to slit my party's doctor's throat. :grin:
  14. Smitehappy

stormrage said:
    Is that modded armor or did I somehow miss something that awesome in native?
  15. Smitehappy

I suppose I should stop acting like I'm not completely horrible at Wings and show some of my own stuff.  :oops:

My very first sword, as you can tell I royally screwed up the uv map and just gave up.

My second and less horrible sword I just started making. I wanted to make it really uniform and square but it didn't really turn out well and doesn't look all the functional.  :neutral: Haven't texture it yet.
Back
Top Bottom