Recent content by SmartCheetah

1. SmartCheetah

SP Fantasy [WB] Hyborian Age: Crown of Iron +++ 1st post updated 02/13/11 +++

Looks very very good! I also love the idea for this mod. Robert E. Howard was a great author who has created one of the best fantasy worlds out there.
  2. SmartCheetah

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Queen Pinky said:
    Graylord said:
    Queen Pinky said:
    Edit: Link fixed

Lies!
    Argh, you gotta be kidding me. Imageshack and tinypic keep deleting my images. :cry:

This work? It's a little big in the screenshot as I quickly resized it to put it ingame. Going to add a seam on the trousers and fix the elbows. Haven't put much thought into what needs to be done as of yet.
    crits.jpg
    Oh wow. This one looks very fine, even with hidden neck and wrist problems @.@ I WANT!
  3. SmartCheetah

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Jestus said:
    I was just wondering, are you planning to include the Tzeentch Chaos God?
    Not going to happen in beta.
    It would be lovely but also hard. Why? Because most things related to Tzeentch = Magic.
    Anyway, adding "Chosen of Tzeentch" armors/weapons would be great. They looked awesome in WAR.
  4. SmartCheetah

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Those Horscas are totally amazing :shock:
    Truely - superb work, just like rest of the models.

You're going to remodel normal guys(normal humans - eg. from Empire) as well, or these are just for Chaos?
  5. SmartCheetah

Ginthus said:
    11th century rus helmet.

helmetb.png
    which soft you have used to make it? It's not wings 3d, aye?
  6. SmartCheetah

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

Beautiful work Narf. You're really doing professional work. Thank you for making these armours OSP. It's the great thing for modders who don't have any idea about creating models and textures.
    I'm looking forward to see more updates :grin: It would be lovely if you will make more gothic/heavy plate, full armors(Which OSP packs lacked, and you are filling the gap)

In a free time I'm working on my dark/low-fantasy mod(and new setting as well) with "more advanced" armory. That's why I need such equipment badly :razz:

*Cheetah pawstep.*
  7. SmartCheetah

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

I believe elves don't use English at all, so there's nothing wrong about it @.@
  8. SmartCheetah

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

First Skaven unit lacks of "Skaven head" helmet - so on battlefield we have nude skavens with...flat faces. I believe it's the matter of checking one pool in editor(making 100%that helmet will be included)
  9. SmartCheetah

Faradon's models + textures is something I call "next generation modding" or "russian work". In this case it's next generation modding.

You should make some kind of tutorial Fara. Or just tell us which soft you are using + which tutorials were the most helpful to you. Your work really amazes me.
  10. SmartCheetah

Nameless Warrior said:
    Gabertios said:
    I suppose the pool has been made to know which factions will be inclused in the next release but it seems that i've wrong.

Gotcha

The poll is to see whose people favourites are overall, not just the new ones. Also the ones which were in the beta have also had a makeover.

No more "happy" greenskins faces? :razz: The head model was good, but eyes + mouth were...well, funny :razz:
    I loved how greenskins looked in WAR.
  11. SmartCheetah

I've selected:
    For the emperor!
    &
    For the Dark Gods! :wink:)

But I will also love to play as Orcs/Vampire Counts.
    The things, I believe - you can do with this mod in his future will probably be:
    -Improving existing models&textures/item balance, adding new ones (It's always a good way to improve mod in general)
    -Creating new, warhammer-oriented scenes
    -Adding Kislev :razz:
    -Adding more complex quests with riddles and stuff
    -Porting into Warband(Yeah, I know.)
  12. SmartCheetah

[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

Meooow!
    Cheetah would love to see Order of the Black Fist monks. Mhrr. My main and fav. D&D character was a drow from Black Fist Order. Maaaan, he was sooo badass.

Any plans on implementing this interesting formation ?:> The good thing is that they weren't ever really described. They exist, but little is known about them - so you might use your own imagination creating the monks from this order. ;>
  13. SmartCheetah

Star Wars Conquest - 0.9.0.3 Release 27th June / New Teaser 3rd August

Definitely the best mod out there. Other modders should learn from you, guys ^^
    The only thing that bugs me a lot is a umm... "time" needed to get one of the best armors/weapons. I believe in the future you can make some changes to create some kind of progression in this case. Now it looks like:
    "Oh well, I will win 1-2 tournaments without problem and destroy some pirate party. After that I can buy the most expensive stuff."
    I was using mandalorian armor+mandalorian boots after 20minutes of playing. And this disbalanced some early fights I will say. My guys were pretty poor while I was killing most of the enemies without a problem.
  14. SmartCheetah

I tried the mod, but i still had the native map. Is that the latest version?
    Latest released version. Which is equal to "one of the first" versions.
    Expect the unexpected. They said many times that it's hard to say when WARSWORD will be released. Just wait.
  15. SmartCheetah

Hm. What can I say? Looks like texturing improved a lot. Keep it up and this will be a very professional looking mod.
Back
Top Bottom