Recent content by Slawomir of Aaarrghh

1. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Link to the download have been updated.
  2. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [e1.5.5] Invalid perk descriptions in all localisations

The localisation system seems to mess up some of the perk descriptions for those perks, which have only one effect listed (like Urban Developer, Rogue Extraordinaire or Uncanny Insight). It seems that additional line is added in all language versions other than English. This happens even for...
  3. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Wrong crossbow holster position when entering scene

When you enter a scene, like village or a fight, the crossbow is holstered at wrong position (it uses the holster position of carried bolts). It gets fixed if you unequip/equip the crossbow or bolts during the mission. I believe it's related to the fact that crossbows are pre-loaded with bolts...
  4. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Resource Browser Cannot duplicate Native resources

Since today's hotfix it's no longer possible to duplicate Native resources, like materials or particle systems. The only available options after right-click are "Go To" and "Show in Explorer". I really hope it's just a bug and not an intended change. Edit: Nevermind. I just noticed that you...
  5. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

SP Native Reign of Sword - new weapons pack

A small mod adding new sharp tools for disposing your enemies. The mod contains complete swords, which should appear in stores, as well as many new crafting parts. The new parts are correctly set up to work with existing Native crafting pieces, giving you a lot of new combinations. You'll find...
  6. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [e1.5.3] Companions and minor faction lords have blank names

I've uploaded the save, but like I've mentioned in first post the bug is easy to reproduce - just start new campaign on any non-english language.
  7. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [e1.5.3] Companions and minor faction lords have blank names

On beta e1.5.3 branch in all non-english versions of the game names of companions and minor faction lords are broken when starting new campaign. Their first names are blank. How to reproduce: just select any non-english language (you can even select an empty, non-implemented one, like...
  8. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Small bug with recruitment of prisoner

The bug is still present, but with Control key ("recruit all"). For example, if you have 10 prisoners and 4 of them is ready to be recruited, by holding Control + mouse click you get those "all" 4 prisoners, but the amount of "ready to be recruited" is reduced only by 1, not by 4. So you now have 6 prisoners and 3 are still recruitable. It goes like this:

10 prisoners, 4 recruitable --> Ctrl + click --> 6 prisoners, 3 recruitable --> Ctrl + click --> 3 prisoners, 2 recruitable... and so on
    or
    20 prisoners, 6 recruitable --> Ctrl + click --> 14 prisoners, 5 recruitable --> Ctrl + click --> 9 prisoners, 4 recruitable... and so on

Game version: beta e1.5.2
  9. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

In Progress Inn and Out Quest is BUGGED!!!

When you choose to directly buy out the deed from the Host for 1000 you also don't get the reward in gold, even if in quest log it states that the empoyer have send you the money.
  10. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Huge lag/memory drain At Uthelaim siege

I also experienced a major stuttering on Uthelaim castle. It seems to be related to troop pathfinding or their AI, since all enemy infantry was stuck in formation behind the gate (I've breached both walls and didn't destroy the gate) and when I've killed enough of them so that they finally broke the formation and started runnning, the game suddenly started working fine.

Game version: beta e1.5.2
    Win 10 64bit
    Geforce GTX 1660
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    16GB RAM
    SSD drive
  11. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [Localisations] Invalid "Braced" perk description in non-english versions

In perk "Braced" (Polearm skill) the second part of the description differs in non-english languages from the one in english version. Probably wrong localisation string ID was assigned to that part of text and non-english versions use text from some other perk ("Pikeman" IIRC) instead of the...
  12. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Broken all new Perks' descriptions in all localisations

The new perk descriptions are broken by Bannerlord's localisation system. New descriptions work only on english version, while any other language version displays just 1 line of the description and different info about perk type ("Personal", "Party leader"... etc.). Just take a look at the...
  13. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved INSANE memory leak on some language versions [FIX inluded]

After e1.4.x patches I noticed my RAM usage went through the roof. Many peopole have the same problem. The game crashes after about 40-60 minutes of gameplay after "eating" up more than 10GBs of RAM. I did some tests and noticed that the gigantic memory leak happens only on few languages and is...
  14. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Stuck in an infinite parlay loop, after making peace with an enemy faction/lord.

Same thing happened to me on beta e1.4.2 patch - was attacked by Imperial army, bartered for peace with the army leader, peace settled, dialog with army leader constantly pops back up if you close the conversation. No way to get out of the loop other than to break the peace and fight.
  15. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Can't complete "Create a Non-Imperial Kingdom"

Had similar issue with the Arzagos, but you can fix it by going to your Clan tab and on the top you should have a green "Create a kingdom" button. After you create the kingdom this way you can talk to Arzagos and finish the quest.
Back
Top Bottom