Recent content by slaur4

1. slaur4

Suggestion General Add a campaign event for crime rating changes

It's quite difficult to keep track of all the actions that will lead to a crime rating modification. Please consider adding an event with the faction, modifier, and the crime action type.
  2. slaur4

Add a custom background to a game menu

Hi, I'm looking for a way to add a custom image as background for a new menu Somewhere in the code there is this line : public static void game_menu_taken_prisoner_town_ui_on_init(MenuCallbackArgs args) { if (Hero.MainHero.IsFemale)...
  3. slaur4

Dynamic Listing of Workshops - like V.A.R.T.S Trade Guild

Hello,

The mod page on Nexus has a link to the code repository if you want to check it :
  4. slaur4

Resolved Troops have negative weight 1.5.9

From what I understand as stated here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...gative-carrying-capacity.440474/#post-9686435, the game acts like if you had a lot of prisoners still in your party.
    I didn't check if it was fixed in the last updates, but even if it is, your prisoners count may still be wrong.

At this point I would save my game, put all my stuff in a stash, all my troops in garrison and get captured by an enemy or looters.
    This may reset your party and get a correct prisoners counter.
  5. slaur4

Resolved [1.5.7] Troops with negative carrying capacity

I tried the 1.5.9 beta branch and still have the issue (that is to say, with my previous saves).

While using a debugger I can see this :

DefaultInventoryCapacityModel.cs
    C#:
    if (mobileParty.HasPerk(DefaultPerks.Steward.ForcedLabor))
            ofHealthyMembers += party.PrisonRoster.TotalHealthyCount;

I have this perk, but for my party the actual value of PrisonRoster.TotalHealthyCount is negative : -157

In my PrisonRoster object I have these values :
    TotalManCount : 0
    TotalWoundedHeroes : 157

So I guess these prisoners have escaped or healed and this value was not updated ?
  6. slaur4

please taleworlds adopt the bannerlord online mode

What we really need now is dancing Monchug emotes.
  7. slaur4

Can modders suggest campaign events additions to developers ?

Hello, Long story short : I would like to use a beforeClanDestroyedEvent but as far as I can tell it does not exist yet. I know developers have a lot on their plate right, so would it be reasonable to ask if they could add new events ? And where should I ask ?
  8. slaur4

Resolved [1.5.7] Troops with negative carrying capacity

Summary: The game uses a negative troops bonus while calculating the party burden. This seems similar to this thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/party-carry-weight-stuck-at-10.439915/ How to Reproduce: I have a party of 200+ troops. I leave most of them in garrison with...
  9. slaur4

SP - UI Please add an option to disable relationship gain notifications.

Somebody came up with a workaround:
    Thank you
  10. slaur4

SP - UI Please add an option to disable relationship gain notifications.

I was about to make the same suggestion. I like the feature but I don't really need 5 or 6 notifications each day to tell me my relation with Stavros the mercer increased by 2 points.
    Someone in another thread suggested to group these notifications, that could work too.

By the way @Julio-Claudian, how did you remove them ?
  11. slaur4

Resolved [Beta 1.5.7] Performance drop

Thank you MArdA.

The last hotfix for 1.5.7 has fixed the stuttering on campaign map.
    I removed vsync and battles are smoother too.
    I'll send a perf report if I notice something else but it seems ok now.

Keep up the good work
  12. slaur4

Resolved [Beta 1.5.7] Performance drop

Summary: The game is great, but performance dropped with the latest beta : Heavy stutter in campaign map Menus are generally less responsive and loading times increased Combat camera and movements feel less responsive too, both in arena and open fields How to Reproduce: Start a regular...
Back
Top Bottom