Recent content by SkylerSlack

1. SP Native Medieval Blood, **** and Iron - a total troop overhaul

with mod tools released just now are you gonna really revamp these guys?
  2. SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

does this still work as of october?
  3. SP - General Possible Custom Unit System (or mod)

fire and sword had this actually
  4. SP - General Fire Arrows???

wasnt there a fire arrow mod?
  5. SP - General Suggestion: AI equipment and armor customizer

A feature that lets you edit the loadout of your AI troops just like your companions. lets say you want all of your AI to have just spears, or swords, or certain type of helmet or shield, to balance this you'd have to pay with denars as this is very similar to the mercenary loadout builder...
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Battle Command: Switch Weapon

a command for your troops to be able switch between different weapons' mid battle. Like polearms, once handed weapons, two handed weapons, blunt weapons, and ranged weapons. warband had a switch to blunt weapons command so this shouldn't be hard for bannerlord to have
  7. how to make your AI swap weapons?

i know its a newb question but i cant find a way to make my cav or infantry use their spears.
  8. Map editor when?

I believe large mods would be detrimental to the EA, and that is why they didn't release modding tools with the launch of the EA.
    Well hopefully it leaves EA soon, because the modding scene for warband is awesome and it should be here too
  9. Map editor when?

when are they gonna release the editor tools so we can have middle earth, Europe, and other custom maps?
  10. [MODDING IDEAS] What setting interests you the most among these (Singleplayer)?

would love a late western roman empire mod since the alternate timeline is pretty much west and east Rome divided bit instead in this game they make it western, southern and northern
  11. Speculating Delay, Lengthy Read

they said they are closed but are working at home to get the game out on time, but with all these previous delays over the years im pretty skeptical we will see a March release. anyone else feel the same?
  12. SP Native Advanced Custom Battle

Wait, they removed torches and banner units??
  13. do NPCs and players still hold their shields almost upside down in Bannerlord?

kite shields is a no, and I assume the same for board shields(haven't used em since their 'removal').
    That's good atleast. It was looking pretty funky when all the NPCS were doing it
  14. do NPCs and players still hold their shields almost upside down in Bannerlord?

well... when massive spears are still attached to the shields and over 50 arrows at the same time? where do ya wants your realism!?

lol
    I just want them to hold the dang shields right lol your character acts like he isnt even holding them
  15. do NPCs and players still hold their shields almost upside down in Bannerlord?

in the last 2 titles, ive always thought this looks ridiculous with board and kite shields. will they still hold them like that in bannerlord? they mostly do it when standing still or running and not blocking. pic for example
Back
Top Bottom