Recent content by Skydante

1. Skydante

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

If DR servers weren't there, I wouldn't play at all
  2. Skydante

Your servers are a shame

There's nothing broken... @ Captain. There are just not enough players. Why? Because TW wants to force us to play alone with the new ranking. We can't party with friends anymore. That's why there are no more players....
    Indeed, if it's to do that, it's better to simply play on the custom servers. At this point officials one are useless af
  3. Skydante

Captain is still dead in every region. DO SOMETHING

Same, I use to play everyday but it's just unplayable right now. Between the constant server crash, the player base which is non existent and the useless ranking...
  4. Skydante

1.7.2 killed Captain

TBH I only hope for private servers now, this ranked system killed the game
    I will for sure never ever play on the officials one once publics servers are released
  5. Skydante

1.7.2 killed Captain

I have spent around 700 hours only on Captain Mode. Since the last update I haven't been playing Bannelord. I must thanks TW to get rid of my addiction to this game
  6. Skydante

Get rid of Clanstacking/Partying up in Ranked modes.

Some people tend to forget that the game should have a big enough playerbase do to that. Right now it's way too small, it's like killing the MP before it's out EA
  7. Skydante

Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

I bought the game almost 50 bucks, I expect some quality standards.
  8. Skydante

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

How to become the chosen one to be able to host a server?
  9. Skydante

Sound on a Map

Thanks it's solved but now how i make a harrow ?
  10. Skydante

Sound on a Map

What you mean by alots ?
  11. Skydante

Sound on a Map

Hello, since i've edited a map now there is no sound when i fight or when i use horse. So this is really annoying. If someone can help me please. Btw how to make a harrow ?! Thanks
  12. Skydante

Change Name Of Castle

Hello, i would like to change the name of the castle on my PW map, so if someone can help me it woud be great. Thanks.
  13. Skydante

Server EU Freedom RP

Is there anyway to set the stock count quickly ?
  14. Skydante

Server EU Freedom RP

Back
Top Bottom