Recent content by SkodiDrift

1. SkodiDrift

In Progress Settlement Food Going Down For No Reason

sorry for the late answer.

the nature of food consumption and prosperity creates a drift. Adding another layer on top might just make the world more static. Instead at the moment we are looking at ways to stabilize prosperity increase and create a buffer before decrease.
    Exactly, you do have a drift mechanic which i really like, but its broken, idk if u have seen my posts but in castles the situation is even worse...
  2. SkodiDrift

Castles can't be stopped from starving (prosperity mechanic issues)

This is an issue that was brought up many months ago, so they are aware of it but nothing has been done. With how many things they have started and not finished and just abandoned I am not confident this will be solved anytime soon
    Its extra sad, cause its a just a tad tweaking of numbers...
  3. SkodiDrift

A higher tax = minus prosperity option would easily solve this but TWs will probably keep on claiming the mechanic of starving out from richness is in fact intended.
    It would make sense, if you didnt have to starve out your entire garrison to get lower prosperity, that in a couple of days would go over the food provided and the circle continues. This is obviously a silly mechanic and it would surprise me if TW actually said that this is intended, in its current state.
  4. SkodiDrift

First create a thread.

This link is from the top of the page, if you hover your mouse on M&B II three links will show up. That is the support link.

Create the issue, upload a screenshot showing no Castle prosperity drift and they will take it from there.

Edit: I think I had the wrong link.
    Turns out it already is reported and is "in progress", sadly ive seen a lot of people claim that it is intended when it makes no sense in the first place....
  5. SkodiDrift

In Progress Settlement Food Going Down For No Reason

Ok, thanks for looking into it.
    Do we have any updates for the situation? Cause recently i noticed that happening as well, but to a castle and with a castle you literally cant do anything to get it out of starvation... This is obviously expected cause food is finite and prosperity keeps growing forever, the only way to have negative prosperity drift is through running out of food completely which kills your garrison in the process. This seems so unnecessary, cause it would be any easy fix: just make it so whenever you have negative change in food, prosperity decreases or freezes.
  6. SkodiDrift

Probably because its a crazy high prosperity that doesn't happen often. Or of it does happen, people have almost conquered the world map and don't care.

You should report it.
    You are right, how do i report it?
  7. SkodiDrift

I just looked at my Castle and I don't have a Negative Prosperity drift either.

Clearly its a game error.
    Right? It feels like it alright, but still i dont see people talking about this or the devs taking notice.
  8. SkodiDrift

Sounds like a village issue. The village has been raided too often and can't produce enough food.

This thread may be relevant to you:

My villages are currenlty at +12, even if i maxed them out for a total of plus 12 food (which is pretty fcking hard) it would still get capped cause prosperity would outgrow the food provided and pretty fast at that, since the castle gains 1.8 prosp a day...
  9. SkodiDrift

I have a castle in an already abandoned game that happened to me. 2000 prosperity, zero food in the castle, unable to have a garrison. Basically the villagers even eat the food that is produced in the castle.

What must be repaired is that the castle's internal food production must first satisfy the garrison and the food stook, lastly, its surplus if it can be dumped to the population of the villages. Because it makes sense that an area suddenly becomes prosperous, people attracted by the loyalty and security of the area, but not there for food for everyone, but not devouring the food that technically belongs to the noble owner hahaha.
    Yep and since i havent seen anyone correct me yet, i have a feeling this a legit issue in the late game :sad:
  10. SkodiDrift

Other parties will put Troops into your castle. So even if recruiting is off, you can get more Troops. That is the issue with the expanded barracks.
    Oh yeah, but i usually check on them from time to time just to make sure they arent croweded with pleb units from the ai. We aint talking about big garrisons here, i had like 150 troops in there and the castle couldnt get off starvation...
  11. SkodiDrift

I noticed two issues. If you have auto-recruiting on for Castles they will eventually fill up the Garrison and you'll starve.

The last one or two Barracks upgrades make it worse and are not worth it.

In the future, I may never upgrade Barracks in a castle.
    Dont have auto recruitment on, and having more garrison capacity should not have any impact.
  12. SkodiDrift

If you run a game long enough, you can see a pattern emerging. Settlements (and castles in particular) keep amassing prosperity and reach a point that even if you have 'em at max buildings, at peace time and ensuring villagers are unimpeded, they start to lose food. Its expected obviously...
  13. SkodiDrift

Can't create kingdom bug?

OK yeah it was that apparently. :sad:
  14. SkodiDrift

You must talk with an governor to create a Kingdom.
    Are you kidding me? If thats it imma lose it xD Why does nobody talk about that? Everywhere i looked they said it was a button on the clan screen...
  15. SkodiDrift

I've been playing this save for a while now, building up armies, renown, skills etc and i came across an aserai castle that was weak. I took it over after leaving vassalege from the aserai themselves, (the castle was owned by the western empire) and now i tried to create my own kingdom but the...
Back
Top Bottom