Recent content by Sirwalterhorstsock

1. [1.4.1] Massive FPS increase !

Just slowing everything down a little should help too. Combat seems way too fast to me. It's like watching Kingdom of heaven on fast forward.
    The combat is way to slow but the battles are over way to quick , in my opinion not sure how to fix
  2. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

No, they made millions in the first week. They can hire a few people just to focus on multiplayer.
    Would take months and months to get them to speeed and onbaorded on company correctly you can’t always throw money at something and expect results, mordau was full of people saying exact same thing around a year ago , just shows some People have no idea how a actual business works
  3. Taleworlds nerfing things too hard

sure i get things need to be nerfed because there too good. i from day one would have liked council of commens to be nerfed because it was by far the best policy in the game and destroyed the influence gain for both the player and the AI

but i have been noticing that most of the time they nerfe something that was OP or really good (like launch day workshops, caravans, ETC) but most of the time they over do it to the point that it is almost worthless. like after the caravan nerf they would insta die to bandits before taleworlds toned it down a bit.

i havent played the 1.4 beta but the 1/20 nerf to donating soldiers sounds to me like a example of them over nerving something again(but if i am complety wrong please tell me)

so maybe in the future they instead of nerving everything into the ground and then after a while buffing it to the point it is useable again.
    just nerve it a little. see if it is still too good then nerve it sligthy again. until you get to a point that it is still useable but not OP either.
    i think that would be a better option then these aggresive nerfs we got the past few patches
    There doing big changes to see impact on game first then making minor adjustments with that data to fine tune , I think it’s more effective than small changes over a longer time period just caused some issues short term I prefer it
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Ohh ummm then that seems high then very high
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Screenshot of Throwing weapons dealing ABSURD damage after patch 1.4. Note that my throwing skill is 23 and that the javelins are only tier 2. Also with good armor (absorbed 37 damage) I was dealt 83 damage by by a javelin in the arm while backpedaling.
    7fXHqnj.png
    Was this from horse back ? Or on ground , horse momentum makes damage soar with all Weapons
  6. Na Siege Broken after update

If everything goes as expected, today.
    A god among men truly
  7. Na Siege Broken after update

Fix is on the way.
    Thank you , good work sir is that a on the way like today or like maybe by Sunday Monday ?
  8. [RANT] WTF are you doing?

Expecting anyone to play for 100+ hours to start enjoying the game is completely unreasonable. The block delay makes you question yourself and makes it feel sluggish. Block delay is a stupid limitation that has no place in a skill based game.
    I agree I’m getting used to it (230 hours my god ) but I don’t like that , it’s forced to be getting used to a in my opinion a tad sloppy mechanic , ( please chambering and riposte ability to actually work )
  9. Na Siege Broken after update

So after patch update NA siege match making does not work, we got up to 100 people in que for it specifically last night and it would not start Match for hours. Is this fixed or being looked into 1-3 modes not working is not a great look.
  10. [RANT] WTF are you doing?

I love Bannerloard too, it is much easier to play with friends and fun. I highly recommend the developers should focus on the ranking system. I don't really play single player, and I assume most of the people like me(college student, do not have plenty of time for gaming) won't have time for playing single player. We just want to spend a couple of hours with friends online during the weekend.
    I believe you can make a matching system like dota2 and Csgo, it can attract more people and make the game more competitive. I am very frustrated playing with new players in captain mod, and it is a waste of time for me.
    Pretty much anyone who is competitive right now is playing in 6 stacks on discord just a heads up .
  11. Shooting underneath shields is way too easy .

Yeah as the title says. I think its to easy in Bannerlord to shoot under shields even under the large ones . In Warband it was also possible but much harder and more balanced.
    The hit box seems odd sometimes arrow will magnet to it or just disappear ,others it will connect to body not sure how it works with different shields hit boxes at all currently.
  12. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

I never said there are no plans for combat, all I am saying is combat is not in the scope of this post or the devs you will be interacting in this thread.
    May we have the devs who are working on mp combat design so we can ask them what’s planned ? Or will they be active on forum here in the future?
  13. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

If by that you mean game servers on player owned servers, they would benefit most of the updates on the server side as they will share a lot of the code. And they should be quite moddable but will be limited by engine side to some degree. Unfortunately I am not familiar enough to tell to what degree it will be limited.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know it until it is decided. The issue with servers on OCE is that our main provider doesn't provide servers close enough so we had to rent servers from another provider. Our server infrastructure allows increasing number of servers by demand so we can always have a server ready for players but we cannot currently do that on OCE servers since the same tools are not available. If we wanted to allow matchmaking on those servers, it would get quite slow on peak times. I don't know what is the plan regarding that, I am sorry.

Edit: Seeing some comments I wanted to clarify something. There are different teams working on different parts of the game, it is not a one big MP team. So one team, like mine, working on social stuff and lobby server related stuff doesn't mean that these features have higher priority.
    What dev or group of devs is in charge of the combat mechanics, I don’t think it needs to be said that a lot of people would love to hear from them on future plans or if they are fine with it as is and consider it final (I would hope not to be honest) people can be civil on occasion. People are scare right now that you aren’t addressing combat questions and that that means you are not working on it.
  14. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Learn the game and it won't be as bad, The game is very much about timing and accuracy when it comes to melee combat. Plus alot of people complain about kick throws and shots being glitches or hacks. But it is just as much about timing and skill as any
    A lot of the people complaining Are extreme veterans in the genre and have a solid idea of how the combat works; this isn’t a learn to play issue , but a mechanics issue
  15. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

THIS!
    Combat is the tracks this train is going on, we should set it perfectly straight before we even think about adding a new wagon with a bar-restaurant.
    This is true and probably the most important thing to entire game longevity.
Back
Top Bottom