Recent content by SirRealz

1. SP Native Empire Report

I know this thread is kind of dead, but this mod is quite popular on steam :smile:.  I made this because I love Warband, but always felt like the game lacked information during gameplay.  This is just one improvement I plan to make.  Let me know what you think!
  2. Steam Workshop Support [BETA] - GAMECHANGER

Swyter said:
    The uploader thingie will use your
    Code:
    module_title
    as folder name instead of using
    Code:
    file_module_name
    , which is completely useless.

In this case the uploader will try to upload a subfolder from where the current
    Code:
    mbw_workshop_uploader.exe
    is located, named after the mod title, so
    Code:
    <steam-dir>\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\The Last Days\* {main.bmp, module.ini, ...}
    . I can't make it easier for you to understand.

I am so sorry, my bad for missing your earlier post.  It worked by specifying the file path for the module_title even though the instructions say differently -- thank you Swyter for doing the work on this for figuring it out.  I'm not sure if the Taleworlds dev team is aware of this however, because the last beta update changed the ini file, but this was not corrected nor is there anything about it on the main post of this thread.

I can also confirm that everything (other than reported above) is working 100% automatically with beta warband users.  Non-beta still has to copy the mod folder over to modules after subscribing.
  3. Steam Workshop Support [BETA] - GAMECHANGER

We still cannot upload our mods to Steam.  Many of us are getting the file not found error.  There is just only over 1 page of mods on steam and if this was working, there would be a lot more.  Hinkel84 posted some screenshots about this earlier.  I personally checked over my settings like 20 times and I can't get it working.  I did get it working once only to upload my Empire Report, but that seemed to be a lucky fluke.  I cannot update it as I get the file not found error.  I am opted into beta btw.

Hinkel84 said:
    Thank you very much, but the problem is indeed still there..

File not found.

When I am using the update command, its working a bit longer, but then the uploader is crashing.

pylhzj92.jpg
  4. SP Native Empire Report

Tired of clicking on each and every castle and town to show your fortifications during conquest? This mod gives you a new interactive report called "Empire Report" that shows: - Your estates - Garrison - Detailed Garrison Sub Report - Food storage - Reputation - Raid/Siege warnings -...
  5. Steam Workshop Support [BETA] - GAMECHANGER

Just a question, I probably know that answer is no, but I have to ask.

I created a new in-game report and it's a shame that a steam user has to load a whole new module to use my report.  Is there any way I can modify native instead to add the new report as a native plug-in?

Just thinking that his would be user friendly from a steam user standpoint.

As I understand, it just would require a couple of text file changes in the native folder to add my new report, so the feature file_module_name will not really work to only download a couple of files and keep it optimized.

Here is the link to the steam workshop item to get a better idea: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296991793

Sorry if I missed a fundamental step somewhere, I just started modding with the python files yesterday.  But as I see it, steam workshop and modding Warband requires separate modules correct?  No way to update native as of now though steam workshop?

Thank you. I love this game!
  6. Steam Workshop Support [BETA] - GAMECHANGER

Hinkel84 said:
    Swyter said:
    Hinkel84 said:
    Thank you very much, but the problem is indeed still there..

File not found.

When I am using the update command, its working a bit longer, but then the uploader is crashing.

Check out the spaces, it worked for me yesterday. Quote it or rename the folder to something without spaces, tabs or strange characters.

Will be hard to rename the folder. My mod is subscripted by 7.000 guys and it would be downloaded in a wrong module folder then. Cause there are servers named with the "correct" module folder name.. that would get troubles :smile:

Hinkel84, how did you fix this problem because I see your mod on the workshop?  I have the same problems you do (did).

8/6/14 UPDATE:  I got this working by using \\Module\\Module name
    8/7/14 UPDATE:  I tried this again after the update above.  I get the same error even though it worked last time.  Something is odd.
Back
Top Bottom