Recent content by SirGrouch

1. SirGrouch

AWOIAF or ACOK ?

I like AWOIAF a lot better because it has tons of unseen features that other mods dont have, the map is huge, and it looks amazing.
  2. SirGrouch

can anyone reccomend me a mod?

I'll just make a list of some recommendations:

A world of Ice and Fire - A game of thrones mod thats not completely finished so there are some unfinishable minor quests, but it looks amazing and it has tons of cool features that I haven't seen in other mods.
    Warsword Conquest - Some kind of fantasy mod with a big map, I like it because it adds a lot of new troops and races so you really never run out of things to explore.
    Persino - Another fantasy mod that adds more races and it has a lot of lore and storylines.
    Native Redux - A mod that doesn't change the gameplay but changes the textures and adds troops and items that looks pretty good.
    Paradigm - Theres no way to explain this mod other than weird and random and I think its impossible to explore all the weird **** in this mod.
    Sands of Faith - A crusader type mod that I haven't had the chance to play, but it looks pretty good.
    1257AD - Another crusader mod that is immersive.
    Medieval Conquests - This mod is a bit buggy but if you can handle the bugs it has a lot of new features.

If none of these work for you then just explore the mod list on ModDB and you are bound to find something good.
  3. SirGrouch

Best Single Player Mod?

I'll just make a list of some recommendations:

A world of Ice and Fire - A game of thrones mod thats not completely finished so there are some unfinishable minor quests, but it looks amazing and it has tons of cool features that I haven't seen in other mods.
    Warsword Conquest - Some kind of fantasy mod with a big map, I like it because it adds a lot of new troops and races so you really never run out of things to explore.
    Persino - Another fantasy mod that adds more races and it has a lot of lore and storylines.
    Native Redux - A mod that doesn't change the gameplay but changes the textures and adds troops and items that looks pretty good.
    Paradigm - Theres no way to explain this mod other than weird and random and I think its impossible to explore all the weird **** in this mod.

If none of these work for you then just explore the mod list on ModDB and you are bound to find something good.
  4. SirGrouch

Open Helmet Knights (OHK)

mmmmilky said:
    Good luck.
    EU? NA? International?
    Thanks  :grin:

We are NA but we have one EU member.
  5. SirGrouch

Formation Fighting Guide + Hastings Syndrome - Updated 13-02-10 / 1:10

Thanks for this, is there another guide for more advanced formations?
  6. SirGrouch

Open Helmet Knights (OHK)

The Open Helmet Knights are holy warriors of the open helmet.                                 They silence the dissenters and the heathens, in the name of                    ...
  7. SirGrouch

MP Native Native Compatible Armor replacement pack for Multiplayer (Now with NeoGK)

Im really confused. What steps do I take for the installation and module.ini ? I do have NeoGK, and I just dragged and dropped all the files from the texture pack into my native folder, and when I go on M&B Native Multiplayer no servers come up because it says they arent running on the same module.
  8. SirGrouch

Brunswicker Troops Add-on Released!

Those look nice, what other mods or enhancements did you use in those screenshots?

Are these still compatible?
  9. SirGrouch

MP Modern Turkish Soldier Skin Pack

When will the download be out. I want to play this. Need to play this.
  10. SirGrouch

[spoiler] the Red immortal quest

Something unusual said:
    The town is Galwe, it is in the center of Perisno.
    I went to the tavern in Galwe and they arent there?
  11. SirGrouch

Napoleonic Wars Dab Mod

What is the key to dab?

Nice Cancer btw tho
  12. SirGrouch

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I would like to see a mod where its kinda like warsword conquest but not with that many races. My plane is to include the following races.

Races:
    Humans
    Elfs
    Giants
    Pirates
    Barbarians
    Orcs
    Dwarfs.
    I plan on making all of these races playable, including giants if possible(like make them bigger and nastier) And obviously new maps, armor, weps(including firearms), horses, banners, and possibly some of the castle designs.
    I also want these factions included. ( I need some ideas for the names, I could only come up with a few)
    Pirates of the High Sea
    Orcs of the Misty Mountains
    I am a developer for mods and maps myself but I dont have enough time do to it all myself. I am looking for about 3 people to help(doesnt matter how much experience if any) Please PM me or add me on steam. My steam is Gandalf the goat magician
  13. SirGrouch

HOW THE **** TO COMPLETE THE SETUP

Okay so I downloaded North and South mod and I opened the setup on my desktop called NaS_Setup and I selected the language and then I made a file on the desktop screen called North and south2 So I could save North and South to that file and I selected on the question which file do you want to...
  14. SirGrouch

North and South 1.0 - Overview

WHERES ZE ****IN DOWNLOAD!!
Back
Top Bottom