Recent content by SirGolden

1. In Progress Login Failed ( could not connect to server )

Summary: i have "Login Failed ( could not connect to server )" this issue had come again after release same trouble as it was 5 month ago Thread with this problem https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/login-failed-could-not-connect-to-server.451927/#post-9808010
  2. Resolved Login Failed ( could not connect to server )

Since my last message i didnt get any new errors so looks like u fixed that server issue. You can change status to "Resolved"
    Thanks for help
  3. Resolved Login Failed ( could not connect to server )

server still rejecting my log in attemp
  4. Resolved Login Failed ( could not connect to server )

Yes iam still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game (e1.7.2.314809)
    right now i am playing without VPN but its like one hour only since i was able to log in without VPN
    the problem has existed for a week and as i said in main message in 98% i still have it
    server still rejecting my log in attemp
  5. Resolved Login Failed ( could not connect to server )

Summary: i have "Login Failed ( could not connect to server )" like 98% of the time and If i log in and started game i will get disconnected in like 5-30 minutes that part of my NETWORK traffic that Bannerlord do while iam trying to log in If i am using VPN i have no log in trouble. If u need...
  6. We can revisit your ban in a couple of months, feel free to message me then. by Dejan

hello i got banned 9 month ago for reporting trolls ( reason is tk but if u have access to logs u can see that i didnt teamkill any player during this time ) , can u please revisit my ban history? As i said before can u please check logs? after last ban i didnt teamkill any player cos i...
  7. unjustified bans

I got banned every time when i join MP for inappropriate play, but i am always at first place of my team i got k/d like 7 and always trying to carry my team so why iam getting banned if i do all for win and charge my troops to archers or other silly troops that my cav can bit. So now i got...
Back
Top Bottom