Recent content by sirano

1. SP - World Map Caravans AI needs to avoid enemy lands

im with you on that i was at war with western empire and my dumb caravan was in the center of there land few seconds later i lost them
  2. Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

One question, anyone knows how to please, make yourself train villagers, during the help villagers train to confront bandits quest in FULL GEAR? I am so tired of being always naked against 4 pumped up villagers, specially when I am starting up and even when I am over level 20, those farmers are so annoying.

Wondering if I could get my own gear against them
    i dont know about that but i feel your pain your that tough raiding viking and u get beaten by 2 peasents with sticks :grin:
  3. SP - World Map few suggestions i wish we get after 3 years

so game been out for 3 years and the devs did allot of bug fixing and i thank them for that what i really want to see is stuff that existed in viking coqnuest that were amazing for the game but need some improvements (i know people have asked for these things but its been 2 years since last...
  4. Resolved Rescue Your Family Crash

update to everyone the mission has been fixed i play on death disabled and i tried it just now and its working finally got my family back they have been there for 3 days :grin:
    there was a 113bite update today so that was the fix i guess
  5. i want people's vote and opinion

hey i created a thread about death of old age in The Citadel-General Discussion>suggestions>Singleplayer>UI no one sees the suggestion forum so if u support my idea help vote maybe they implement it thread name is: make death of old age only an option again
  6. SP - UI make death of old age only an option again

hey. i bought bannerlord when it first came out and i loved it. i bought it full price and its the first game i ever buy full price thats how excited i was to get it, but once 1.5.5 or 1.5.6 when death in battle became a thing, i hated it and i deleted it ever since i haven't played it im...
  7. a question about lord death in battle

There is a mod called "Don't Die" which should disable DIB while still having death from age. I'm not sure how version-compatible it is.

Or was that the one you referenced which didn't work properly?

My poll thread on the subject showed that (as of the time of this post) 43% of respondents prefer to play with death-from-age on but DIB off (which currently isn't possible without mods). That's a big chunk of the community that's being refused the option they want (and had, until patch 1.5.5 removed it).

However, posting about it in General is largely like shouting into a windstorm. I don't think the devs even realize that this is even a problem for players. Your best bet would probably be to try to figure out a way to bring up this issue in the Support forum, phrased as a bug/issue report rather than a feature request. I myself have too many of my reports shot down by the primary support guy to try with this one.
    yeah and they can add this option back no need to code it if it was alrady here
    btw this mod u mentioned i think is removed because it failed to make the lords live it just made all the army knocked unconscious :grin: , and there is a mod called 'dont die on me' and it just changes values for soldiers no mention if it works for lords or companion
  8. a question about lord death in battle

You can start a new game and choose to disable death and birth. It disables DEATH, and birth
    as i said there i wanted death from old age and birth like the old mechanic not completly disable it
    death from old age is way more realistic than a lord dying almost every single battleand companions too they have allways been important and amazing for the game now they are normal soldiers with some buffs
  9. a question about lord death in battle

hey so i stopped playing bannerlord after the death in battle became a thing. i would love to play the game but i hated this new feature so much i deleted the game . i have been waiting for a mod or something to come out that removes this horrible feature (my opinion) but nothing yet .one mod...
  10. Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

you are the best i dont know how the heck people find these but man it must be annoying going through all this :grin:
    just changing the moral loss at sea and companions annoying moral loss made my eyes hurt trying to find those codes :grin: thanks allot for the work u did and man i wish if there was a program like tweak mb but for vc because vc deserves some love tbh
  11. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

for me i gave up on the game since they made death in battle a thing .

but my ideas are this
    1- more campaign options (option to go back to the old setting (only death of old age) . change death age )
    2-fix the real issues in the game (ai in general. economy. relations . speech checks .khuzait.)
    3- working armor armor that is useful but not broken
    note that i havent played the game in a very long time so dont know what they did in this time. i bet non of what i said :grin:
  12. the new death in battle sucks

I just posted in another thread that I am totally shocked there aren't more toggles and sliders in the native experience. I mean since this game is mostly a single player experience and it is obvious that it is relatively easy to create a mod with sliders and toggles for most of this stuff (The Bannerlord Tweaks mod is a prime example), why the hell didn't the developers just put in tons of sliders and toggles so the play could easily tweak his experience?

I mean just add an advanced configuration screen with toggles and sliders that allow you to set party wages, max party size, max garrisons, rate skill progression, tournament rewards, death, birth, aging rate, things that only affect companions, things that only affect the player, cost of items, enable special loot drop and the rate they drop at, smithing stamina recharge rates, how easy it is for lords to escape, frequency of wars, etc, etc. I mean all these are just parameters in the game and can easily be tweaked and in most cases, there only needs to be a UI and a few lines of code to actually overwrite and change any of these parameters. It shouldn't even be that hard to do and it leaves the player to determine what sort of game play experience they want and enjoy. Hell Taleworlds could pretty much wash their hands of trying to balance things, just provide some sort of decent default settings then let the player go wild changing things up to their hearts content.
    it's doable and it can be just like warband and anno games, the harder options the higher the difficulty% u play
    i actually stopped playing the game from the time i posted this its dead for me im just annoyed i payed full price on it (first game i ever buy it full price and on launch )
  13. what workshop give more money now ?

i will do what u guys said, tho after the lord death in battle thing i have mostly abandoned the game
    but it should be like the villages that produce a type of product means the workshop in the close town uses that brings the most profit, dont know why they dont do that alrady
  14. Can someone explain me the upcoming new setting "birth and death" in the 1.5.6 beta patch?

Death right now is 10% player battles only. It was supposed to be changed to 2% for all battles and companion missions,, but the 2% was scrapped by TW. As far as NPC battles I am sure it will be changed sometime soon. The 10% I don't mind as a player but it is insane for companions as the AI do not value life like we do and kamikazee all the time, I have asked if we could get some other options so everyone can get to play according to their playstyle but that has fallen on deaf ears, TW says it's 10% and deal with it, sorry but that's the truth
    man its the first game i ever buy full price and on launch and im never repeating that mistake these idiots deserve the game to be only pirated
  15. what workshop give more money now ?

so i started a game in 1.5.6 and i bought a brewery in askar (aserai town) it has 2 grain producing villages from the first time i ever bought a brewery there it made 180-200 gold and sometimes jumps to 280 now its bearly making 60 a day what happened im losing 300 a day now and dont know...
Back
Top Bottom