Recent content by Sir_Captain_Lord

1. Sir_Captain_Lord

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Awesome map editor! I love it and its so much better than Thorgrims! Please keep it going, it really helps me with all the modding that I do. Thanks again
  2. Sir_Captain_Lord

NW Completed SK Rangers Friday Line Battle Event

SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR FRIDAY LINE BATTLE! The SK Rangers hold a Friday Line Battle event every Friday at 8pm GMT, 12pm PST and 2pm CST. Any regiment is welcome to join the event. The regiments commander must come onto our Teamspeak (See below for IP) 15 minutes before the event starts. RULES ...
  3. Sir_Captain_Lord

NW Completed 95th Regiment of Foot Thursday Line Battle *Line open*

REGIMENT NAME - SK
    PREFERRED NATION - Russia
    TROOP/CLASS - Light Infantry
    AMOUNT ATTENDING - 6-10
    LEADERS STEAM ID - SK_Major_Lord
  4. Sir_Captain_Lord

SK Rangers (EU/NA) Join now!

The Brave SK Rangers Hello, we are the SK. We are a regiment that does many different events in Mount and Blade Warband. We have Napoleonic wars events every weekend on Saturdays and Sundays (see below for the event time table) and we are in a brigade with the 4th KR. We also have a PW...
  5. Sir_Captain_Lord

SK Rangers

The Brave SK Rangers Hello and we are the SK. We are a regiment that does many different events in Mount and Blade Warband. We have Napoleonic wars events every weekend on Saturdays and Sundays (see below for the event time table) and we are in a brigade with the 4th KR. We also have a PW...
  6. Sir_Captain_Lord

Starks Knights Persistent World Clan

Hannibaru said:
    Best Of Luck

You should add some promotional images on your thread :grin:

Thanks for all the support (-;
  7. Sir_Captain_Lord

The_Troubadour said:
    Will there be roleplaying
    Yeah the whole thing is roleplay (-:

drunkenbabies said:
    did i come late for the fight, guys?
    No add me any time and join in (-:

Rhade said:
    If I join can I roleplay to have a husband in another faction and we have an epic saga about the strains that places on our love and devotion for each other?

My heart is really set on this.
    Lol. Add me and you can join (:

Guys check out the event time table (: Hope i see you all on steam

Look what magic I did! 4 posts squeezed into one! Take note and don't double triple quadruple post again. //Alene
  8. Sir_Captain_Lord

Hello everyone. We are the Starks Knights clan and we have around 20 members at the moment. We play persistent world most of the time which is a mod which allows you to fight other factions with your friends and fight to have control over the world. We also have events against other clans but...
Back
Top Bottom