Recent content by Sir Servius

1. Sir Servius

Resolved Scene Editor Loading map or generating new terrain causes instant crash

Tools can be finicky like this. For the record the application can still sometimes go "Not Responding" when generating terrain, its dependent on if you go past 10x10/import a heightmap
  2. Sir Servius

Imported models; How to setup collission?

Could a lazy peep just copy paste the source model and prefix it with bo?
  3. Sir Servius

Imported models; How to setup collission?

Simple question, hopefully a simple answer out there. How do I setup collission for imported models? I have a few ingame but I just ride through them in my scene.
  4. Sir Servius

A few questions about what will be possible with the modding tools

This is something I'm also very curious about. It could be an interesting feature in a Sci-Fi mod, where different planets have different maps distinct from the "galaxy map".

Great questions overall. I hope a developer could chime in.

Looks like we have similar interests! :smile: All my questions are related to the Separatist Crisis Bannerlord mod.
  5. Sir Servius

Meant to post this here, if you can take down my one in general discussion please do so o7
  6. Sir Servius

Hi, wanted to start a thread where I could put down some questions I have had floating around in my noggin in regards to the modding tools coming out soon. Hoping someone from Taleworlds or someone in the know can answer at least some of the following questions: Will units that "fly" be...
  7. Sir Servius

Hi, wanted to start a thread where I could put down some questions I have had floating around in my noggin in regards to the modding tools coming out soon. Hoping someone from Taleworlds or someone in the know can answer at least some of the following questions: Will units that "fly" be...
Back
Top Bottom