Recent content by Sir Philip Skipton

1. Sir Philip Skipton

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

aww what the **** ever, I ant much of a computer guy, I can play games check my e-mail but when it comes to that code crap I mite as well be a ****en monkey with a math problem.
  2. Sir Philip Skipton

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/4/49/Skipton.jpg
  3. Sir Philip Skipton

Thanks for the tip tim, I'm still trying to get the hang of all this  :???:

anyway heres the link for my coat of arms I'd like to see it on a gray banner, or tan I guess.

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/4/49/Skipton.jpg
  4. Sir Philip Skipton

New Armour that you would like

I wanna see naked chicks walking around in the villages and stuff ya know ?
  5. Sir Philip Skipton

Strategy

I ******* LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
  6. Sir Philip Skipton

jesus christ, ok Im'a try this again,
    [/http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/5/5f/Skipton.jj.jpgspoiler]
  7. Sir Philip Skipton

Thanks for the help mate ! oh and I'll repost my Banner request, I'd like to have it on a white background or maybe a gray one or maybe even a tan,......I donno  :???:

Skipton_jj
  8. Sir Philip Skipton

How do I insert a Spoiler ? do I add a link in between the two frams ? sorry I'm still a bit new on the forums.
  9. Sir Philip Skipton

ok got it haha here you go man, see what you can do with that, maybe put it on a white background or a gray one.

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/index.php?title=Skipton

well that's the link to the web page, the one below the first one is the picture I want to use, just get rid of the Skipton name part and keep the rest, hopfuly the link works.
  10. Sir Philip Skipton

Dude that looks Great ! thanks, hay would you be able to do another one for me ? it's more of a Personal one it's from my family coat of arms and I need it modified.

uh how do I get a the picture on here anyway ?

11. Sir Philip Skipton

no I havent seen one like that, but if you have a sample that be cool, do you know how to make banners ?
  12. Sir Philip Skipton

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah anyway not sure if this topic is still open or not just now found it but I have an idea for a banner I'd like to see and sense I am a complete moron when it comes to Gimp and other picture editing programs I was wondering if someone on here who's done it before could help me out,

I would be very greatful and whoever dose it shall get a six pack with a nice maybe-clean hooker.

13. Sir Philip Skipton

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

I hope so, if they made the game with that kind of ablity it would up my respect for M&B to new hights, and I looked at the taleworlds webpage could't find a release date for BannerLord, sooo
    anyone know when it mite come out ?
  14. Sir Philip Skipton

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Exactly ! but alas Mount & blade dosent have that kind of thing, still I saw something about Mount & Blade BannerLord coming out soon and I guess it's the next in line from M&B WarBand and everyone keeps telling me it's going to be like no other game we'v seen, I may just wait for it to come out and buy that one, who knows what they'll have on it.

Untill then I'm back at the Total War games-

Back
Top Bottom