Recent content by Sir Mark The Mighty.

1. Sir Mark The Mighty.

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Sonterp said:
    7aiZXpt.jpg

Enemy AI mercenary company being able to command 7000 men for an entire playthough.
    Not a bug, that's what happens when you let mercenary companies get too much power.
  2. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Confused new player regarding early game. Guides have done little.

placenik said:
    Some quick pointers:
    -If you have at least 4 riding, find Golden Deer Warhorse or equivalent asap (any warhorse with 42 speed, spirited variant is better), you will be able to outrun most of enemies, and decent armor
    -Use crossbow, or bow to solo heavy-hitting infantry, and unhorse riders in the beginning. You know you can replenish ammo from baggage chest, right? Even Netherworld charger can be put down with enough ammo; It is boring though.
    -You can't lose Sarleon tournament if you go for horse kill+couched lance on "grounded" enemy using right to left riding swipe (same as vanilla Praven)
    -Mystmountain bandits/outcasts are easiest pray, as they have bad horses and bad bows, only Shaman throwing axes are dangerous
    thanks fo the replenish ammo tip.
  3. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Can somebody give me a single way to survive this without overtly cheating?

RIP.

Like gorvex said, try rescuing the most important troops. What I used to do in this cases was to go near one, make him follow me, back up and engage when the baited enemy is far away from his friends. You could also try attacking a fief to get their attention.
  4. Sir Mark The Mighty.

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Aure said:
    How do you get lords to join your kingdom? Playing on 3.9

I remember on older versions of pendor you could recruit them after you take them prisoner but that option does not appear for me, even with lords i have a good relation with.
    You need positive relation with the captured lord (15+ I think). Sometimes you need more depending on the lord's personality.
  5. Sir Mark The Mighty.

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Sonterp said:
    When besieging a city, in this case, Laria, which I'm sure extends to castles as well, when the enemy sallies forth I am unable to leave the scene, the defeated screen does not pop up, nor can I retreat because "the enemy is too close!".

This is a game breaking bug.

gHdDsgX.jpg
    Konrad fixed this in the upcoming version. If I remember correctly he posted it on discord. Or maybe I'm wrong.
  6. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Confused new player regarding early game. Guides have done little.

Take it slowly, no need to rush on things specially when there's all kinds of stuff out there to kill you. Save in scenes only to avoid corrupted save files.

You need a bit more than 100 to join tournaments (150 I think?) so, if you need some quick coin, you could always try capturing and selling prisoners. IMO If you find qualis gems I suggest you buy potions to improve stats instead of weapons.
  7. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Favorite armor to go with the Old King Helm?

Noldor plate Armor.
    Noldor Ancient Armor.
  8. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Can you say more?

So... You guys are planning on adding a D&D Tarrasque-like endgame unit that will make the Noldor look like babies with knife for ears? Okay.... Okay. I'm scared.

Or is this a dead thread someone just necroed.
  9. Sir Mark The Mighty.

The Arquebus

Mutineer said:
    I do not understand the discussion. I never had a gun dropped. Never had ammo dropped. The only gun I see in the game belong to Donavan and the only ammo is from the chest. Companions even do not have an option for ammo in automatic weapon load.

How you can get more guns? Unless I am missing something.
    PS: I did fight against gun-wielding armies.
    Bad luck on your side I guess, people don't get that this mod is FREE, devs can do whatever the **** they want for obvious reasons. Hell, they should add more guns overtime if they really want to.
  10. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Quantity, for sure.
  11. Sir Mark The Mighty.

TheAnyKey said:
    Do horses in your inventory influence your travel speed? If so, is there a max. number of horses to benefit from? Are faster horses better?

I never noticed a change on traveling speed, but maybe that's because i only kept 1 extra horse and not more.
  12. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Gorvex said:
    ProUnicycler said:
    What's the canon color for the Kingdom of Pendor? Sarleon is red along with lion knights, Ravenstern is blue along with dragon knights, Fierdsvain is green along with kraken cult, etc. I'm assuming it's yellow or black because the knights of the griffon represent the old kingdom of pendor and they are black and yellow. Just trying to figure this out before I make a fancy custom banner in the wrong color.
    Pendor's traditional color theme is black and white. But if you have to choose one specific color, then it would be black.
    hard af to find your own kingdom at night depending on the user's brightness lmao
  13. Sir Mark The Mighty.

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Evvv said:
    was that even english
    be more polite instead of being rude. Make love, not war. except in game, obviously.
  14. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    Kind of, but not really.
    We're stuck on unfinished TTL quest.
    The person who worked on it is inactive and no-one, especially me, feels like digging his code trying to understand what it was meant to do.
    And without that there is no TTL that was promised.
    Also prepare for the fact that TTL in 0.9 will look differently than in PNB (if you played that). We kinda had disagreements on its troop tree, lords, symbols etc. and worked separately.

In the meantime, Hamlet's Divine Hammer became a bit more divine:
    7fef9d1406d66d70.png

Gods bless GoT OSP creators.
    oooh that's a pretty hammer.
  15. Sir Mark The Mighty.

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

OldGreyBeard said:
    Leonion said:
    Out of curiosity - do you guys play with rain and/or fog when it happens or reload the battle scene?

:facepalm: Just slog it on through, curse the Gods of Perisno. :cry:

Now that I think about it, in Medieval times, armies would sometimes taunt each other for a week or more waiting for good weather. Total War series has "attack now or wait a day" for up to 3 days when the weather's crappy. So, Warband is actually quite inaccurate not giving us the option. :???:

Fighting with horrible fog, ugh.
Back
Top Bottom