Recent content by Sir John Murder

1. Sir John Murder

Which culture is most in need of armor/clothing model variety?

100% agree, I tried doing just that by adding separate troop trees, but only managed to add special recruits to certain villages. For me the problem was that troop trees are tied to cultures instead of kingdoms.
    I would love each empire to have a slight variation in their troops based on location.
  2. Sir John Murder

Tournament reward consistency.

For me its almost always a helmet or a one handed sword and nothing else
  3. Sir John Murder

MP Unit cap for Skirmish and Captain mode

But limiting the number of an specific class will never give you the info to properly balance the classes because it is not the real scenario. For example balancing infantry by excluding all range and cavalry options would net in Shock classes becoming OP, and getting nerfed for that, while we know they would clearly underperform without the nerfs in a real environment
    Fair point, but that is going to take a while and until then a lot of people's matches are going to be ruined by unit spam so it would be nice to have a solution to it until units are more balanced.
  4. Sir John Murder

That's more to do with the cav being too powerful right now. Once the game becomes balanced class limits won't be neccessary.
    I agree that once the units are balanced everything will be fine, but we have no idea when that will be and its gets annoying when I lose a third of my games to a group of 6 all going the same unit.
  5. Sir John Murder

What units are being spammed in captains mode?
    In my experience Vlandia has been the worse offender for unit spam with their knights. Cataphract's are also widely spamed I have noticed
  6. Sir John Murder

These game modes really need to have a cap on the amount of the same unit that can be used at the same time. Now about a third of my games end up just being a spam of the same unit, which is not at all fun or fair. So for captain why not have a max of one of each cavalry unit, and a max of two...
  7. Sir John Murder

[EM]Ember's Clan

May the gods favor you in your future endeavors.
    May the blood god give us his favor
  8. Sir John Murder

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Ember's Clan
    Clan tag: [EM]
    Clan region: NA
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: thread
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): Steam TaleWorlds
  9. Sir John Murder

[EM]Ember's Clan

Ember's Clan is the Bannerlord clan for the Embers discord gaming community. Almost all of our members and leadership are veterans of multiple NW regiments. All of the leadership have either lead or been in leading roles in NW regiments that lasted for years We don't force anyone to attend its...
  10. Sir John Murder

Lets address these Optimization Issues

I would do both as I have non-gaming system slowness due to the combination of Windows 10 & a HDD. I agree, 8gig ram is outdated for today but on average most of my computers rare performance issues arise from its slow disk speed.
    I had a friend who was almost unable to play bannerlord do to the stutter amount from being on a HDD and 8gb even on low. Now that he has more ram and move the game to his ssd he can run the game on High setting no promble
  11. Sir John Murder

How hard is bannerlord?

How long is 10 years roughly in real time?
    I mean it really depends for 1. what speed you do the campaign map and 2. how many side activities like fighting, trading, etc you do
  12. Sir John Murder

This makes me think if you have lower end ram (8 gigs) fast disk speed is a big factor in good performance.
    An ssd can kinda replace the need for ram because of just its speed but its no where near as good as getting more ram
  13. Sir John Murder

I would agree if the game itself didnt advertise that it was only going to run on about 2-3GB but instead run triple that.
    I believe its not talking about your normal ram but instead your vram usage.
Back
Top Bottom