Recent content by Sir Bogan

1. Sir Bogan

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Excellent PK event tonight organized by @Xaime :grin: peaked 100 people! Check out the screenshots I took while admining the event.
    Screenshot Repository for PK Conquest Event
    Bonerlord or Warband?
  2. Sir Bogan

I think it's around 60gb of available space or something
    Thanks.
  3. Sir Bogan

Lmao Bogan approves
    ?
    Anyone got any idea or estimate of the download size for the EA of Bannerlord? Haven't bought or downloaded a new game for a while...
  4. Sir Bogan

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Yep. SirAusPleb waiting to play EA on Oceanic server. We had a fantastic Warband community and I hope that Talewords give us a server to make a great Bannerlord community. SPLH shall arise again... (maybe...)
  5. Sir Bogan

The 2 weeks have been great; I am now a member of a chinese clan, and only 1 guy in it speaks English to communicate with me. When community servers are in and the Chinese / Korean / Japanese/ SEA / Indian community are no longer forced on Singapore, I will have to slink back to Oceania :sad:
    That's brilliant!
  6. Sir Bogan

Melbourne here, 200ms+ usually
    Damn... I should've signed up for beta key. It would be interesting to see what regional Victorians would get. Considering when I used to play Warband with the ol' 3G dongle I'd get 150 - 180 ms on average, I might even be competitive.... Like I used to be. ?
  7. Sir Bogan

+1 Sundeki (If there is an upvote I failed, because I can't see it)
    Let the local server admins deal with it etc...
    Let's focus on the big issues, such as where is my 4 ply Quilton for my sandwich... (Sorry)
  8. Sir Bogan

How old are you people?

Old enough to know better, young enough to not care. ?
  9. Sir Bogan

I was getting the impression he was from frankston and Croydon haha
    Veeeeeerrrryyyyy Close.
  10. Sir Bogan

Munby said:
    Would love another mod input on this one. Any chance of Aus servers (or any keys at all) in the foreseeable future?

When EA comes out I'd assume.
  11. Sir Bogan

I don't think I ever played Hamor on Warband, but if I did it would have been a great game. Like everyone I have ever had the privilege to play with. Our gaming community is so small that we are, in my opinion, a family. To lose a member of this family is an absolute tradegy. My condolences to his family. I hope everyone else I have ever played with is good.

Please seek help if you ever feel overwhelmed. Don't underestimate the help you can get by talking to anyone about your emotions. Don't be afraid to admit you are struggling with problems. Talk... Talk and keep talking... at least you will be still here. Stay strong.
  12. Sir Bogan

Dredd. said:
    Sir Bogan said:
    41.  :cry:

Catching Gondor!

Oh well. I'll be easy meat in Boganlord multiplayer... these old muscles just don't have the reflexes to keep up with the supreme skills I had as a stalwart of SPLH in the Warband days... Well at least that's what my dementia is telling me... sigh.  :razz:

Lmao I'm imagining on old man playing warband with Alzheimer's xD

It means I'll always have new friends in every battle I play in Bananalord...  :lol: :lol:
  13. Sir Bogan

41.  :cry:

Catching Gondor!

Oh well. I'll be easy meat in Boganlord multiplayer... these old muscles just don't have the reflexes to keep up with the supreme skills I had as a stalwart of SPLH in the Warband days... Well at least that's what my dementia is telling me... sigh.  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom