Recent content by Sio_pallaeon

1. an idea for the mod leader!

i think you should put this in the 1860 mod forum, this is for 1755

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,235.0.html
  2. NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

yeah pretty much what jackx said, just what to know the basics of what is different.

also why can't someone in your mod team make the changelog if you don't have time?
  3. NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

whats wrong with a changelog tho? just about every mod in the world does it
  4. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

oh i see, well thank you for explaining that to me :smile:
  5. music *don't worry not a bug*

well i found out where i know it from, i heard it on knights of honnor, i'll look up their soundfiles
  6. YOUR SUGGESTIONS

GABRILDURO said:
    Sorry but all you said was explained already and is all made on purpose.
    Pls read all the Guideline and most last posts on this Forum.
    I am sure you will like 1776 more, cuz is not an -Ambush Small Battles WAR-, like FrenchIndian was, but more -European Big Battles Style WAR-  :wink:

Keep in touch and take the "good" that is in all Mods, ok?  :wink:
    Gabby
    PS thx for registring just for posting to us  :cool:

i was going to stave off the 1776 mod till its beyond a closed beta, as to avoid buggy mod rage *ruined alot of M&B mods for me*

also i'm sorry but i cannot find your explanation for the restricted party size, i searched the entire board for "party size" and all i see is people either thinking its a bug or commenting that you can simply use troop garrisons to expand beyond the size limit *an exploit AFAICT*
  7. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

GABRILDURO said:
    HAH! Veeeery good and intuitive!!!  :cool:
    You are a precious help on our Forums, CAUL!!
    That s exactly the right explanation.
    I spent days on rebalacing all those weights, and some uniforms make you move really slower on purpose, like some Dragoon boots and so on....
    Indians outfits are the best to move around, and they still have some good protection, because I wanted to show in some way their MIMETIC look, which helped a lot in covering and being missed, compared to RED or BLUE Uniforms.... :twisted:

Thx Mate again, for helping  :mrgreen:
    Gabby
    PS RADDY, PLS add this in the right place and with the best words in our beautiful GUIDELINE  :wink: (....hoping ppl will look at it, sometimes...heheheh :roll:)

i'm sorry but isnt that a bit unrealistic? i mean the Spanish armor in real life was not that resrictive, it was just a plate of metal over your chest, nothing like full plate armor of the 1100's

i understand the need for balance but it just seems a bit shoddy and a patchwork fix *no offense*
  8. music *don't worry not a bug*

i was wondering if i could get a list of the songs in this mod, one of them sounds so damn familiar i can't figure out where i know it from. thanks, Sio Pallaeon
  9. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

i noted a bug where straight out of the armor shop a Spanish armor uniform *don't know what its called* has 350 weight  :shock: i tried to put it on and i found out that i was in essence stationary, i think that it might have been ment to be 35.0 weight instead of 350.0 weight, because that is like carrying 4 medieval armor sets, and i know that the Spanish metal armor of those times was not THAT heavy (wasnt it just leg plates and the chest plate?)
  10. NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

why not upload it to the repository?
    i am eager to play the next version of your mod but i still can't DL.
    also could we get a changelog? most mods have one so i know if it will be worth loosing my savegames *day 302  :cry: :cry:*
  11. YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Hey, i just made this account so i could make a suggestion.
    i've been playing your mod and i had the "party size bug" after looking it up on the bug report forum i found out the small party size is intentional for the reason of "CPU performance"
    can A: that reason be explained to me, party size does not effect CPU performance, battle size does, if your computer cannot take 150+ units running around the end user can simply slide down their battlesizer in the options menu.
    and B: is there a way to "fix" this, i have a monster computer and would like to lead a 200 man army into battle like i used to on AoB in M&B vanilla, or like i do on TPW. i don't see why some people having low end CPU's should restrict your mod or my gameplay experience.

also to Auldman i hope this helps :smile:

Auldman said:
    Order your army to follow you. As for AI well we may revamp the mod down the road and that might improve some things. However there is only so much you can do with Warband.

why not use a formations or battle AI mod, B&S and TPW have some descent formations and combat AI.

Back
Top Bottom