Recent content by sinusoid

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Well, he's not in your party then. If you appoint a companion a governor, they leave your party and are stationary in that settlement. You should be getting a monetary reward instead of the prize though as described in the patch notes:
    - If the winner is the player character or a clan member who is in the main party, the tournament prize will appear in the player's inventory. Otherwise, the value of the prize in denars will be given to the winner's clan.
    Then the message should indicate such, not that the item has been added to your inventory
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

A quick internal check didn't turn up anything - so to clarify, a companion in your party wins the tournament and the prize doesn't turn up in your inventory? And you're on Beta e1.6.5?
    Correct. Brother is governor and has won 3 tournaments, and none of the prizes have shown up in my inventory
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Nothing about companions winning tournaments and the prize not showing up in inventory?
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

this build constantly crashes for me. just wandering around the map.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Can we please fix the smithing stopping at 10%. Very annoying that I can only do 9 or something that takes 10% when I am at 100%
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

how about an engineer with 1 INT? :smile:

These are the people who got a golden handshake from their apprentice program. "Never come back here and I'll say you passed"
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Can we please get rid of the companion stats that don't make sense? I just got a smith with a smithing of 61 and an endurance of 2. I have seen surgeons with medicine of 80 and an intelligence of 2. They are better than others in that one area, but they can never get better. This is just dumb.
  8. Imporving horse charges, hoof attacks, and horse death

Can we just start with troops who have spears actually lowering them when a horse is charging them? I hate to see a horse plow through my shield walled oathsworn abs all spears are pointed up
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Reassignment of troops during deployment during a seige removes the interface making it impossible to start the assault
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

im not sure about the gear back , thats a nice money sink
    if you get it back you buy the best stuff only 1 time and you have it forever
    maybe a chance to be destroyed , or it gets a damage modifier or it goes to the grave with your companion and you get some fame

Then have the damaged prefixes actually mean something, and have the ability to repair gear.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

I don't mind people dying, as long as it isn't in a dumb way, but it would be nice if we got their gear back in inventory
  12. why are my archers shooting?!

Don't understand this sentence.
    Seriously, I think archers' AI is designed to be like this.
    Looters will not shoot until close enough, so there must be a 'distance' parameter controlling AI.
    In fact, the bow could shoot as far as 250 meters. It's reasonable that archers shoot far away, although not efficient.

The range of the arrow field was 197 from the enemy formation, which was stationary, and 103 from my own archers, so it wasn't even at max range. I am ok with an initial volley to check the distance, but I have seen repeated volleys that do nothing except waste arrows.
  13. why are my archers shooting?!

or the game should know not to shoot unless the enemy is at least close to being in range. I am ok with it coming up a little short and calling it a head wind, but barely making it 1/3 the way is terrible.
  14. why are my archers shooting?!

Don't forget you can always tell them to hold fire with f4

I understand this, but I shouldn't have to.
Back
Top Bottom