Recent content by sinofchaos

1. sinofchaos

What's A Good Free to Play MMORPG? Recommendations? Advice?

Sup people. Know of any good f2p mmorpgs out there? I've already looked into: Age of Wushu Aion Vindictus Tera Neverwinter Those are the ones that really stand out to me and the ones I remember.  I don't have the time to play all of them at once. So which of these should I or anyone play...
  2. sinofchaos

Paradox's Project: War of the Roses - War of the Vikings

Is it gonna be for consoles or just pc?
  3. sinofchaos

Roleplaying

If you hate PW fine. But don't bash his idea and make fun of him. I think it's a great idea to try out and quite possible to do given the right measures and tools.
  4. sinofchaos

Why there is no balnce in thise game?

darthtomismurf said:
    Does Vincenzo do not care?

Whats the point of sabre briquete?
    Why you mad bro?
  5. sinofchaos

The Young Soldier

I saw the second trailer and umm idk. I was expecting something else but it appears to me that this story is focused on the young soldier kicking ass not building up his character and dealing with French occupation...
  6. sinofchaos

The Young Soldier

Not bad man. Glad to see there's some machinima being made for this mod :p
  7. sinofchaos

Linebattles are now melee fests?

I can't be the only who actually likes shooting a musket in this game...

I mean come on, if you guys only wanted to melee 24/7 why don't you play Native....

Is Bayonet combat fun at times? Yes. But does it beat shooting a guy and watching him drop? No.
  8. sinofchaos

panosstg said:
    to the op where have you been for the lsat year?as long as i have benn in my regiment we would always end up charging also for the russiab faction that is quite realistic cause ui read somewher that they love to charge in mellee
    I have been playing Secession. But that's besides the point, look at this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIr1uhBvS8g
    I see nothing but bayonet charges...

Bayonet charges imo suck, I prefer shooting over anything else but that's just me.
  9. sinofchaos

Now I can't really judge too much seeing as I don't have the game, but by the looks of it regiments are now charging each other instead of actually firing in volleys. Why is this? Why are regiment leaders turning too melee instead of actually playing in lines... I for one love the aspect of...
  10. sinofchaos

This mod is terrible

RedSeven said:
    Seriously what were you thinking? Everytime you choose a troop in Multiplayer it doesn't let you select troop specific equipment, so everyone looks like some generic cavalry officer with a tricorn. Not to mention the weapons suck, everything is glitchy, and it's just a piece of ****. None of the factions work, none of the troops work, it's garbage.

Go back to your reservation and leave the modding to people who aren't retarded.

From,

Hot-Fire White-Stallion
    No you!
  11. sinofchaos

Announcement! Release date Set!

lord_olafson said:
    Windows XP/7
    Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
    2GB RAM
    1.2 GB available space
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600, ATI Radeon HD 2600, or better
    Direct X-compatible sound card
    Directx 9c
    3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
    Internet Connection required
    I got a Intel Dual Core 1.8ghz. But a Nvidia 9800 GT, and 4gb RAM
  12. sinofchaos

High res terrain, ground, trees, rocks, etc.?

MasterBigAb said:
    McEwanMaster77 said:
    Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, yes. He has an opinion, you have an opinion. However, that does not warrant an angry argument about it in a friendly discussion thread. It is generally...frowned upon. I think everyone else will agree when I say: DROP THE ISSUE. There is enough arguing going around right now, and I don't think anybody wants another another one.

I understand everyone can have their opinion, that's what I stated above.

I am not trying to make angry arguments directed at him, just merely trying to explain to him the
    downside of having graphics increased any further. If the graphics are too improved beyond a
    certain point, it will most definitely cause a drop in MP activity for Napoleonic Wars, as some people
    can no longer run it at optimal framerates.

Not everyone of us can afford upgrading our rigs every year, most of us use computers for works
    and have games for recreational purposes. Luckily M&B is one of those games which people can
    play and enjoy even though their rigs are a few years old. I am trying to explain to him that he
    can't only think for himself and disadvantage the rest of the people who cannot play on such high
    settings.

If he wants better graphics, he can get mods that does that, there are many excellent resources for
    that, (I recommend Graphical Pack by SendMeSmile) it is his right to do that. Yet he does NOT have
    the right to decide what is best for everyone. Many wouldn't want and are afraid of having the graphics
    improved further, because of performance issues. Surely, we can have the graphics to look like Crysis 2
    if we all have top of the line alienwares every year, but sadly we don't live in that perfect world. I have
    explained that to him multiple times.

I am trying to keep things mature and civil between us, as this is how the forum is supposed to be, yet
    he does not seem to understand it and keep on bugging the devs when they are so busy working trying
    to get the game for our enjoyment.

People can have their own opinions, yes and he needs to understand that not everyone us want those
    graphical changes.
    I agree with this a lot. My current PC was never very good, and I remember back when I stopped playing, MM failed to play smoothly Now that NW is coming out, I fear I need to wait a few more months to get a new computer in order to play it...

Better graphics are a good addition, however if you keep increasing them to the level of let's say Crysis, the player count will drop and go some where else.
  13. sinofchaos

Announcement! Release date Set!

System Requirements? I know they are probably not required for any of you, but alas my current PC is breaking down and I can't get a new one atm so idk if I can play this when it comes out...
  14. sinofchaos

What do you think the community will be like after the Release of NW

I wish I could rejoin the community but alas I doubt my current pc can handle this... Looks like I gotta wait for a new pc before I dl...
  15. sinofchaos

Release 16.4.2012?

iRonTM said:
    VALVE TIME : In April
      =
    May 12th

from : https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time
    Why the hell would Paradox go by Valve time to release their game? I can see getting it on Steam by that date, but through a site like this or GamersGate, why would the April release date be inaccurate?
Back
Top Bottom