Recent content by Simju

1. MP Other Gotha's Adimi Tools - for WFAS!

Hi, currently using your/gothas mod on our siege server for wfas. working fine so far, except one BIG BUG: all gates (on native maps and on custom scenes) wont open correctly. if a player (no matter the team aor rank) starts opening a gate it will show the messages "Player X opened the gate" and "Player X closed the gate" instantly and the upper part of the gate will outstand out of the ground. 
    Pls try to fix it, in some cases its not possible to play the map anymore (it the outstanding part is to high to jump)
    + if someone "closes" the gate it will to the same process, the gate will end up completly in the ground
    tested with 3 different maps (including castle in the hills)

and some nice-to-have features d be: more health if you kill an enemy and a GUI, showing the TH amout of a player

ty for reading and ty for your work

EDIT: thank you very much for the fast bug fix
  2. how to set up a cavalry only match on a dedicated server

there are a few ways you can go, different success ofc.
    1. you could use maps which a made for cavalry. eg: a completly empty and large map will force the main part of the players to choose cavalry, the possibility to choose another class stays and so a few players wont have horses.
    2. Admin mod (i recommand Pouls Admin Mod) ->start event. advantage: everyone is cavalry and has to stay in this class. disadvantage: no eqipment pool to choose from.
    3. change troops. you can change the troops a player can choose serversided. its very difficult but possible. so you can create 3 cavalry classes foor each faction where they can choose from an itempool. disadvantage: very difficult and like normal cavalry classes: they can disable their horse.
  3. send_message_to_url not working in Native and Napoleonic Wars

header:eek:perations.py says the format is
    (send_message_to_url, <string_id>, <encode_url>)
    i may be wrong, but your format looks like
    (send_message_to_url, <encode_url>)
    if not, was just a strikingly thing, i never used python :wink:
  4. Granades cant used HELP

not similar to arrow, grenades wont refill. means it could be that you have 3 times empty packages of gredades
  5. From Westre

Nah, firstly there is no sparta clan anymore, means its not a clan server, secondly we dont ban everyone we want, we only ban you and your friends :wink:(its not possible to have everyone we want on a ban list, which is only 8 people long)
    but im not here to start the arguement again, i m here to offer my sincere condolences to westres amd hopefully the commiunity will grow again soon.
  6. From Westre

Firstly, sad to read that, but:

Adorable_PolishLegion said:
    That means no more neutral (non-clan, public run) servers

theres  still Sparta_Official_GER as an public run/ non-clan Server :wink:
  7. Sparta_Official_GER Server

Sparta_Official_GER isnt a clan-server anymore. But dont worry, it will stay as a neutral and public server with only one change: The adminrights moved from the clan to the commiunity. Thats means Ronin and me are still the Owners and main Admins, but, becasue of our low activity, we decided...
  8. Clanübersicht

sehr sehr mager, mir fallen spontan noch ein haufen weiterer clans ein
  9. With Fire and Sword Siege Event 2014

- Clan name
    Spartas Legion/ The Spartans

- Leader(s) in-game and Steam names
    In-game name: Spartiat_König_Aramis
    Steam name: Aramis Da Venezia

In-game name: Spartiat_König_Leonidas
    Steam name: Koenig_Leonidas

In-game name: Spartiat_König_Mikke
    Steam name: --Sami--

- Amount of players the clan can bring to the event
    10+

- Nationality
    International
  10. Ungültiger Authorisierungsschlüssel

Nimueh said:
    Es ist ein häufiges Problem. Starten Sie Ihren Computer, und wenn das nicht hilft versuchen Neuinstallation des Spiels.  Wenn es fragt Sie nach einer Seriennummer geben Sie es erneut.  Wenn das nicht funktioniert müssen Sie die Seriennummer in Ihrer Windows-Registry zu löschen, als das Spiel starten und geben Sie die Seriennummer erneut.

Löschen HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MountAndBladeWarbandKeys

In Windows-Registry, wenn das Problem weiterhin.

Ich benutzte einen Übersetzer so leid, wenn es schwierig ist, zu verstehen.

English: He is having invalid authorization key error.

now its works after a computer restart. thx 4 ur answer
  11. Ungültiger Authorisierungsschlüssel

Hab ein Problem: ich hab einen nitrado warband server mit dem PW4 module. ich kam immer drauf, nur nach dem letzten restart kommt immer die meldung Ungültiger Authorisierungsschlüssel. Neustart bringt nix und ich komm auch auf jeden anderen server ob mit oder ohne module. kann mir jm helfen???
  12. PW4 4.1.0 Server

your answer means, if i use another pw module its possible? which module is it????  :grin:

Edit: by the way, anyone who knows a good tutorial how to edit maps?
  13. PW4 4.1.0 Server

Is it possible to stop a Server (here:PW4) and start it on next day (or later) with the stats and ressources (money,items) from the last time?
Back
Top Bottom