Recent content by Silverstein

1. beta.taleworlds.com

Heeeeey, Callum! It's me again. I know I've left 7 messages already but I figured you may have lost them or something, it happens haha no big deal.

Anyway... so how about those keys? Not demanding or anything just if you were in the mood. Again, no pressure haha just if you felt like it.

Alright I'm getting off now haha, call me back when you get this message. Or if you're busy you could text me, email me even. Alright I'm hanging up now... bye bye.... bye.
  2. Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

[X] Pretentious username
    [X] Female avatar
    [X] 9 years on the forum
    [X] Two line custom title

I didn't even have to read your post. Don't be so predictable bud, it's boring :cry:
  3. beta.taleworlds.com

vicwiz007 said:
    I get giving permission to view the beta forums but why can anyone post there? It will cause clutter, and you won't know who is actually speaking from experience rather than just watching others.

Why do you care?
  4. Thank you Taleworlds.

Styo said:
    Ah, the classic "Thank you for everything, but in honesty give me a key" thread. Missed those since Warband beta days...

Yes yes, we're all very impressed you've spent 11 years of your life on this basement forum.
  5. Taleworlds giving up on consoles?

Cpt. Nemo said:
    Volunteer, like every moderator here. Like most moderators on the internet.

You mean you do it... for free? Zilch? Jack diddly squat? $0/hr?
  6. beta.taleworlds.com

Younes123 said:
    Callum mentioned in the dev blog that it would be according to specific groups they would pick players, so i'd say its not a random lottery but more of a hand picked kind of thing. So there might be a few weeks where players who are involved in the community would get a preference over normal players because its what taleworlds decided to be fitting.

It's been 8 years have you haven't learnt a thing!

7bf5e5e28052b2166fb0dc4dce8a137f.png
  7. Can we run around naked in MP ?

Younes123 said:
    Not only talking about multiplayer, the fact that warband gave so much freedom to the player is one of the core designs that make warband such a successful game. Why would go on and try to reduce freedom on the next game when one of the core reasons your previous game was so successful was because the immense freedom there was?

It makes no sense to remove something that plenty of multiplayer players like. And considering bannerlord will have even more space to be modded, the servers that don't want to have "naked" people running around could just enforce it with scripting. Plenty of servers like NeoGK have implemented all types of machines and equipment and i'm sure with bannerlord it will become even easier. But as of now i know no server who has tried to eliminate the "immersion breaking cringy 2 handed naked people"

Exactly this. Don't worry, Bannerlord multiplayer is going to rely heavily on mods given the changes TaleWorlds have made. That's if it wants to live past a few months at least.
  8. Culture of Sturgia

MountAndMemeButterlord said:
    What are you talking about?

Long story short: you can never satisfy the eastern Turks.
  9. Culture of Sturgia

Oh dear, it's the "add the Ottoman Empire to NW" debate all over again...
  10. No voice communication in game

Younes123 said:
    Admins will have a fun time trying to find ban players saying racial slurs when like 20 people are talking at the same time

That depends entirely on how well designed the admin user interface is. Having been an admin on Battlefield, Arma and GMOD servers (games with large server populations AND edgy kids) it's really not that difficult to trace & mute troublemakers. Literally just a few clicks once you have the menus memorized.

VOIP is simply a must for effective team communication, even in public servers. It's obviously not a big priority for TW at this moment in time, but it would benefit team game modes massively. Imo the positives outweigh the negatives.
  11. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

I'll disappear from the echochamber once Bannerlord is released (deliver that message to your former masters and it may motivate them).
  12. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Arvenski said:
    Whine, whine, whine. With all the work (55 straight nights of filming) and God knows how much money they spent on 8x03 alone, do you honestly think they'd remake it? Not a chance. I get that this was the battle that's been hyped for more than 7 seasons now, and it's disappointing when something you've been excited about for a long time doesn't live up to the hype, but it was still just one episode. We've had many good episodes before this one, and we've still got 3 more to go before the show ends. So, stop watching salty reviews on YT, stop reading raging comments and working yourself up into a frenzy, and chill the **** out until the season is done.

Up next on "posts that have aged poorly"...
  13. Continued Racism, Antisemitism and Breach of TW Policy on Napoleonic Roleplay

Leader said:
    it's quite funny to see that the two accounts that have agreed with you are accounts that was created yesterday.

Are you sure about that? I'd recommend double checking. Most of the accounts defending NRP were also created yesterday; I could put forward the same non-argument. Your posts are doing more harm than good.

I've reached out to several groups so expect more responses here. Evidence has been submitted through the proper channels, with much of it not being appropriate to be included in the OP (I was hesitant to even post the Waterpolo screenshot). This thread is more of a public notice/report to the general population of TW players.
  14. Continued Racism, Antisemitism and Breach of TW Policy on Napoleonic Roleplay

Woes with a troll do not justify your extreme prejudice. You may continue to downplay and mock the situation you are in all you like, JB did the same (look where it got them).

NRP has, for the two years now (since we know you did not stop selling after the 2018 warning):
    - Sold cosmetic skins for profit (restricted access to non-paying users of the server)
    - Sold ITEMS that give a clear gameplay advantage (armour)

The item market for NRP donations has been fully operational for the past year (and beyond). Guilt is obvious, and TaleWorlds' warning was not taken seriously in the slightest.

modrhodok said:
    I and the chat did protest this as it did seem like the ban was given due to his Jewish name. While this alone is not grounds for TW's intervention, I have seen admins use slurs previously, and they have definitely seem to feature custom skins in exchange for donations, which is totally against TW policy. Also when you have members of NRP/JB/59th (or whoever owns what these days), who have a history of these sorts of problems, it's not exactly unexpected to see them downplaying the issue. They're not exactly going to post logs, screenshots, or anything highlighting their policy breaches.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed their disgusting behaviour. I've also seen chat protest but they're usually quickly shut down by the admins which is quite telling. 

Richards Gamer said:
    I have also been a victim of antisemitism, the admins have embarrassed me several times in game. i hope taleworlds does something about this

I'm sorry you were treated like this. Nobody deserves such an experience, especially on a video game intended for enjoyment. I can only hope TaleWorlds puts an end to such abuse swiftly.
  15. Continued Racism, Antisemitism and Breach of TW Policy on Napoleonic Roleplay

Leader said:
    I can tell you for a fact that NRP has not sold any skins since the new rule came out and all the skins that have been request are people that donated way before the skin rules came out. [/b]

That's simply not true, it's literally all there on their website. Asking users to post their 'date of donating' as proof of innocence? That's a joke.

NRP should have distanced themselves from selling skins all together - yet there's still an entire subforum dedicated to doing so that ran for a full year. You may post damage control all your like, but that does not refund TaleWorlds of the money you have stolen from them. Furthermore, you even allowed users to switch to ARMOURED clothing items after the warning!

This server continues to show zero regard for TaleWorlds policy. Even now you mock Callum and I in your Discord lobby. Shameful.
Back
Top Bottom