Recent content by SilverKing

1. What is the relationship between Skill points and Experience Points?

I've not found a single piece of information on the subject line.

If they are 1 to 1, then the SP is broken in 1.7. If not, then does anyone know what the relation is?
    Character xp depends on the intrinsic xp value of each action. Skill points earned is XP times the learning rate. You can easily test it with something as simple as smelting a weapon.
  2. Need More Info I can smith item for a character (Lord) who is not in settlement and is my enemy (just took town from him)

Summary: In order menu for smithing, one of the item is from Andros, the leader of the rebel faction of Myzea. Only problem is that he is not in the town and I just captured Myzea from Andros. How to Reproduce: Capture a town, go to smithing menu and smith for someone who is not in the town and...
  3. In Progress Sheperd Perk (Riding) removes speed instead of increasing speed

Summary: Sheperd Perk (Riding) is supposed to reduce the herding penalty on speed, instead it increases the herding penalty. How to Reproduce: Have a lot of horses, cows, or sheeps to incur a herd penalty, take the sheperd perk. Have the speed decrease. Have you used cheats and if so which: None...
  4. Resolved Pregnancy status disappears after reloading

Summary: Pregnancy status disappears after reloading. The woman does not bring any child to term, her pregnancy does not appear in encyclopedia anymore (it appeared before saving and reloading) How to Reproduce: Get someone pregnant; save, reload check pregnancy status, not there. Have you used...
  5. Resolved Instead of "sumpter horse" it is written 1

I had shared the save file when I made the post with the old system ; couldn't find how to make the new system work. I don't have the save file anymore with the quest open.
  6. Resolved Instead of "sumpter horse" it is written 1

Summary: In a quest, it says to bring back a certain number of 1 (it is sumpter horse). How to Reproduce: Find a villager with a quest, he asks you to bring you 43 "1". Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/wNBH7pL Computer...
  7. In Progress Council of the common, imperial towns policies : No effect on influence

Summary: The policies Council of the commons and imperial towns are supposed to have an effect on influence but have none. How to Reproduce: Vote policies, no change in daily influence. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  8. Resolved Wrong text describing the leader of a clan formed through a town rebellion

Summary: A town has rebelled; this forms a new clan. The leader of the new clan is referred to as the "emperor of the empire". Moreover emperor of the empire is a tautology; one is always emperor of an empire. You could simply refer to as ruler of the empire to avoid that. How to Reproduce: Have...
  9. In Progress Settlement Food Going Down For No Reason

The problem is bad design; if there is a food deficit, population growth and prosperity growth should slow down and at some point come to a halt. There can't be significant growth when there is a food deficit. In real life, if a prospering city has reached the size where food becomes scarce; price of food will increase by a lot, poorer people will start leaving the city and merchants will be motivated to come do food runs to the city.

Maybe what they mean by prosperity is actually population. If there is a lot of population in a city, but not enough food, the people will start going hungry and angry toward the local noble.

There should be a way to lower prosperity, for example by removing prosperity buildings.
  10. In Progress Settlement Food Going Down For No Reason

Not a bug, cities with a lot of population will be in a food deficit. However, there should be a way for caravans to buy food from other regions. If there is high prosperity, there is money; and where there is money, there is a way.

But for now, working as designed :
  11. In Progress Clan both at war with a realm and part of that realm

Summary: The hidden hand is at war with northen empire but also part of the northen empire. Save uploaded. How to Reproduce: Check the encyclopedia entry of the hidden hand. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/1R56sfr...
  12. Resolved Text issue - name of clan does not appear in news

Summary: When releasing noble prisoners, error in text sentence. Name of clan which releases noble prisoners does not appear in encyclopedia entry of character released (or encyclopedia entry of his clan), in the text : [noble name] has been ransomed from the [string absent]. How to Reproduce...
Back
Top Bottom