Recent content by SilverCrow02

1. SilverCrow02

How to implement quests

Since I am looking to create my small own first mod I am looking to create a small quest. Since I am pretty new to modding BL I am asking if anyone has done its custom quest and if you did how did you do it? ( Also a bit of code would help me a ton )
  2. SilverCrow02

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Great work as always guys! Something I want to request is the item chance in towns and in loot after battles, I almost never see high tier items anymore.
  3. SilverCrow02

Resolved Crashing when trying to enter twohanded smithing

Well, I tried to replicate the crash but now it works fine.(I never saved the previous ones) But One thing I noticed is that the places of the tabs of the different weapons changed position as ou can see in this picture
  4. SilverCrow02

Resolved Crashing when trying to enter twohanded smithing

Summary: I crash every time I try to open the two handed axe tab in crafting Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Win10 pro x64 CPU: Intel i5-7600k 3.80Ghz RAM: 16 gb ddr4 GPU: Asus Strix RX 470 8gb BL is in my SSD
  5. SilverCrow02

Resolved Missing textures on certain items.

Forgot to mention that this is on the Beta e1.5.0
  6. SilverCrow02

Resolved Missing textures on certain items.

I noticed that they look just white now OS:Win10 x64 CPU: Intel i5-7600k 3.80Ghz RAM: 16 gb ddr4 GPU: Asus Strix RX 470 8gb
  7. SilverCrow02

Food shortage in new patch

I've noticed (I ownd baltakhand and chaikand as sturgians) that with this new patch (main 1.4.0) and the new daily defaults my food has gone down to the ground I used to get both cities with +32 and sometimes would be in the negatives because bandits, now I wonder why did it change that much
  8. SilverCrow02

How do you gain clan supporters?

As it says in the patch notes, how does this work? "Council of Commons policy effect changed so that it now grants 0.5 influence per each supporter of the clan who lives in the clan's kingdom. " I have high relations with a lot of the notables on my fiefs but all of them seem to support another...
  9. SilverCrow02

How Do I change my face in multiplayer

Title
  10. SilverCrow02

Necesito ayuda

Tambien puede pasar por el ejecutable de el juego, tienes la version mas reciente?
Back
Top Bottom