Recent content by Silverbit

1. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I’m braced for impact.

I remember the last version of this great mod being released. Damn Perisno is good. Going to be fun going through it again.
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    h-356.jpg
    Feminine enough / not feminine enough / too feminine?
    (Male version on the right for comparison)

These look fine to me.
  3. SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

cwr said:
    Thanks for the feedback. There already is an ammo limit. However, defenders in sieges get automatic refills- I will make an exemption so the Gothi do not get refills during sieges.

Thank you for responding! As I said, great mod, looking forward to more story.
  4. SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

I just finished a playthough of the Story Mode beta, great mod. Every quest worked well, with no glitches. Senate Loyalists are a bit fast and very difficult to deal with early game, but they can eventually be avoided. Good map, varied factions, and really good quests, can't wait for more story. Don't want to get too specific because of spoilers, but the Nordenfjoror quest in particular was fun. Don't often see stuff like that in M&B.

One nitpick (which isn't likely to change but might as well mention it): Hernar Gothi.
    I can just about cope with them endlessly vomiting forth skeletons in pitched battles, they're easy enough to pick out and murder, but they make Hernar sieges flat-out unplayable, both in that it's difficult to defeat that many skeletons all clustered around one ladder and that it utterly tanks the framerate. In my game the Hernar took Lomrade and in trying to retake it what started out as a garrison of 90 or so suddenly became over 400 skeletons. It eventually froze my M&B completely. It's a neat ability, one which I find cool, but makes sieges unplayable. Maybe add an ammo limit?
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I much prefer the new armour, the old models always looked weird to me. I’d rather have armour that looks like armour rather than uncomfortable metal underwear.
  6. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

This a good new year's gift! Downloading now. Thanks for making this mod!
  7. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

I last posted on this mod just before dwarves were added, I've been playing it on and off ever since. Really love the mod, looking forward to the next version, whenever it comes. You're doing great work, Leonion.
  8. Version 0.772 Released!

Thank you mod developers! Downloading 0.7 right now.
  9. Version 0.772 Released!

I just joined to post here. So excited for the new update!

Is the hunting mod in this version and if so, what is contained in it? I've heard some mention of it before but I've never managed to track down a description. It sounds very interesting.
Back
Top Bottom