Recent content by Silven

1. Resolved Unabel to create kingdom

Hias, it works now after latest patch so you can go ahead and solve this thread
  2. Resolved Unabel to create kingdom

Thank you for keeping me / us updated
  3. Resolved Unabel to create kingdom

Thank you ?
  4. Resolved Unabel to create kingdom

First off thank you for your reply elysebluemoon, i had acually missed that update,, but
    Before i created kingdom, i check t that all chekboxes were ok in quest log, had troops, feif, independence etc,, clicked create kingdom and after that according to quest log i was no longer an independet clan and cant progress the quest any further
  5. Resolved Mounted archer "perk" not working

The "perk" Mounted Archer does not allow me to use any bow from horseback. Stil unabel to use full size bows from horseback
  6. Resolved Unabel to create kingdom

Have made several game passes now and even thou i hold all chekboxes to create kingdom the story never progresses to that. Tested both Empire and non empire
  7. SP - UI Enemy Lord die in battle

Suggestion When running game with player death enable it makes sense to have a small chance that enemy Lord's could die in battle as well and even might give the player a slight increase in renown and a small negative relation to the family of the fallen noble. I have noted in the after battle...
  8. SP - General Troop spacing

I'd suggest that footmen stand a both further away from archers as default or in a zig zag pattern to avoid friendly fire. Also by trading 1 coin to all barter options charm is raised maby to easily
Back
Top Bottom