Recent content by SilenterS

1. SilenterS

beta.taleworlds.com

Captain Obvious said:
    olgert_rus said:
    Hello! Those who did not participate in the beta test to wait for March 2020? Or is there hope?

I'm not completely sure, but I'd say that there are still a few waves left to come out, there is a good few months left.

Thank you, Captain Obvious! (it was just a pun. Don't get mad)
  2. SilenterS

beta.taleworlds.com

I signed up for the beta on August 23rd... and I still haven't received an email. I'm gonna continue slaughtering those pesky Nords in the meantime though
  3. SilenterS

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Lolbash said:
    but I still feel like limiting to 6v6 is trying too much to be like other competitive games and ignoring M&B's scale potential.

If you want 100v100 battles to be competitive its impossible. The unpredictable AI makes them unsuitable for competitive, while having to organize up to 100 people in an online game is a task not everyone is able to do, and extremely time consuming and probably stressful.

I think what he is trying to say, is that Bannerlord's new engine makes it capable of having more players than Warband and so he is questioning on why taleworlds (as of right now) is focusing on these small competitive arcade-like gamemodes when the absolute scale of Bannerlord (and the Mount & Blade games in general) are about those multi-hundred person battles and sieges for multiplayer which honestly is the main reason it got me into this series in the first place.
  4. SilenterS

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Callum, I hope you and the other team members at taleworlds think about the kind of people that will be participating in this closed beta. I'm sure that I am in a majority when I say that you should choose the right people for it. When I mean the right people I don't necessarily mean media outlets and well known youtubers. It is absolutely a good idea to include those for they boost the popularity of the upcoming game and exponentially grow the Mount & Blade community. However, what I mean is that you should include those of us who have put hundreds/thousands of hours into the Mount & Blade games (both the original and Warband) and have been waiting years for Bannerlord to come out.
  5. SilenterS

Dev Blog 28/06/18

@Callum in the main sandbox SP, can the player rise to the top and become king of one of the already existing factions like Vlandia, Empire, Kuzaits, Sturgians etc?
  6. SilenterS

Dev Blog 03/05/18

@Callum

Will archers/crossbowmen be able to indirect fire in bannerlord?

Also, will the bots be able to cause friendly fire as a more realistic approach?
  7. SilenterS

Dev Blog 26/04/18

We dont care about these blogs because we want to experience the game for ourselves. We want blogs that tell us the process you guys are up to. What stage are you on? What are you currently working on? What are the problems with the development? We want to know that you are actually working on the game and see the progress you are making.
  8. SilenterS

world map still looking dated

Callum,

Will Taleworlds be at E3 this year? And if so, what will you guys be showing?
  9. SilenterS

Dev Blog 26/04/18

lmao what have these dev blogs come to honestly

its been 6 years in development and the blogs for the past month have been on stuff that we already knew or should have been talked about a long time ago. It feels like you guys have just started working on the game by the way you talk about the melee & ranged weapons along with wasting an entire week's worth of hype on a 4 paragraph blog about *scabbards*
  10. SilenterS

Dev Blog 19/04/18

Hey Callum,

Will Taleworlds Entertainment be at E3 this year showcasing Bannerlord?
  11. SilenterS

Dev Blog 22/03/18

DanAngleland said:
    SilenterS said:
    This blog was okay I guess. DEFINITELY was a disappointment though considering I've waited an entire week to find out Bannerlord in 2018 will have the same kinetic animations as Skyrim in 2011

Presumably you were just exaggerating

yeah I was just exaggerating. I didn't mean to put you through all of that trouble and I should have watched what I claimed and I am sorry about that.
  12. SilenterS

Dev Blog 22/03/18

This blog was okay I guess. DEFINITELY was a disappointment though considering I've waited an entire week to find out Bannerlord in 2018 will have the same kinetic animations as Skyrim in 2011 (and yes I understand you are not a big AAA studio with billions of dollars and thousands of developers at your disposal). Could have used some more detail like telling us if Shields will be solid entities and will block attacks/projectiles while on our backs like in Chivalry?
  13. SilenterS

Dev Blog 15/03/18

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    hiul said:
    will multiplayer have customize weapon feature like in single player ?

No

Will there be any betas/open public tests before an official release?
Back
Top Bottom