Recent content by Sildérion

1. Sildérion

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I imagine a scene where I captured the lord but lost all of my soldiers and I have no town so I have to behead him all alone with cow acting as a crowd.
  2. Sildérion

All thoses inner sea would realy work well with ships.
  3. Sildérion

Please no... I'm already waiting since too much time I can't handle it anymore  :cry:
  4. Sildérion

It's easy to fix and I'm sure there will be an option about that so np man.
  5. Sildérion

Damn you are right, idk what to think about that, maybe the icons are bugged, but I realy can't see what it represent because you look at the big map and the pictures of the Hidden Ones Base, you can see there is a little cave icon where the character actually is but we don't see anything on the...
  6. Sildérion

I'm gonna check the few videos that we have to see if I can bring some details about that, but it's still WIP so it might change.
  7. Sildérion

I was so bored that I picked up very bandit base et some of their names:
  8. Sildérion

They had three inner sea so it would be a shame to do nothing with it.
  9. Sildérion

You never know what STI you can get in thoses damn Rhodok's Brothel!
  10. Sildérion

Whatever, the important is that they do everything properly and also... THAT THEY RELEASE SOME BLOG LIKE YOU KNOW?! Holy **** I just realised they got me addicted to their blogs...
  11. Sildérion

Wtf M&B is before everything a solo game. I honestly think there is much more people that prefer the solo to the multiplayer. Just check how many mods there is on this game for the solo, so yes they shoud upgrade the multiplayer with matchmaking and all, but you doesn't build a game like Mount...
  12. Sildérion

I used to stay on an other forum for BannersoonTM but it' so dead right now with the lack of news that i end up here. TalessoonTM hurry up please we are dying in the cold all alone with nothing to feed our appetite...
  13. Sildérion

Does this work with v1.153 SP?

Well I have a big problem I don't do any damage and my allies and enemies either.  :|
  14. Sildérion

Journal d'un vétéran: Et ça recommence!

J'ai eu ce qu'on va appeler un méga problème d'ordinateur (Alors que celui-ci était tout nouveau Alleluia!) (Notez l'utilisation du "était") donc c'est mort pour ma série, cool!  :lol:
  15. Sildérion

WB Un nouveau mod pour vous (dernière version 1.1 du 10/01/12)

J'ai trouvé une utilité aux bateaux! C'est pas indispensable mais pratique, oui ça implique de rajouter des îles, je m'explique. -Beaucoup de pays ont un lien avec la mer (J'entend par là une côte, un port) donc pourquoi ne pas tout simplement créer quelques îles en plus et quelques...