Recent content by Sigvardo

1. Wait times.

Issue seems to have been fixed, great job taleworlds!
  2. Wait times.

I understand that they want it to be fair and a 6v6 group fight but it still ridiculous. When we queue for seige it usually crashes 2-3 of the group members so, all around isnt working well for groups.
  3. Wait times.

Queing in a group is a nightmare. The wait times were actually really quick this morning and now in the afternoon it's taking like a half hour to find a game and we are queing for every game type. What's the deal?
    We also noticed this, its the lack of servers they host so the queue time is really us waiting for a game to get over and the server to clear out so a another game can start. Which is awful they should at least have a couple extra servers in case of overload times in my opinion. The lack of servers is the problem not necessarily the queue times. But the lack of servers seems to cause the queue times being ridiculous.
  4. Wait times.

Were also queueing as a 6 man elite unit. we would also like some time to shine on our glorious battlefield of peasants win which we rule supreme.
  5. Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

Give dedicated servers asap if you as a company will not provide enough for the player base at any given time. Simply answer this shouldnt even need a poll.
  6. In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

Sorry this was solved, forgot to update. I had windows 8 and it just wouldnt work updated to windows 10 and it works now. Thank you though!
  7. Wait times.

The wait times to get into a match of any of the 3 games modes is too long. 20-25 min wait queue. Queued skirmish, captain, and siege. It is 9:58 pm and since 5pm ive played maybe 5 games. I love this game and have over 7000+ hours in Warband. Would hate to see this game die from lack of...
  8. In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

im also on windows 8 installing windows 10 rn then ill try one more time before dinner thank you so much
  9. In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

Ive put that file and bannerlords and all exceptions list for my anti virus and tried it with it turned off. Ive reinstalled 3 times and made sure everything i have on their checklist is done. Im stumped and very defeated by this. i have over 7000 hours in MB1.
  10. In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

Thank you for trying this did nothing the file i mentioned is still being blocked and getting failed log in. Very sad at this point.
  11. In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

Still havent solved this anyone know anything?
  12. In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

Crashes after a few load screens, it gets to the screen where you can change the brightness of the checkered boxes to alter the tone of color. I then get a crash report that says "C:\Windows\System32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll". Is blocked? not sure whats blocking it because ive tried with and...
Back
Top Bottom