Recent content by SigismunT

1. Bug reports and complaints topic

Any1 had this problem? Right now Im in reims town, so after about 1-3 in-game hours it automatically crashes. You can do anything, running on the map, sleeping in town, waiting in camp or space waiting, it just always crashes. Before Reims Ive been fighting in siege Liege town (failed battle), then raiding some villages, then reims. Im playing as England.
  2. Screenshots

Seems to be nice mod. Remind me of Total War ;P
  3. Great Mod...

Its fixed now. I had London towns etc.
  4. Favorite Faction?

The best for me was french with their gendarmes (probably because I like swadia) Ive won many battles easily since I got em
  5. M&B Online?

Medhod said:
    непобоюсь сбаянить. Но мне тут увлеченно втирают, что можно играть онлайн. Правда,или наглая ложь? =)

скоро релиз Warband, мультиплеер оригинальной МиБ (с возможностью устанавливать моды итд)
  6. Prophesy of Pendor v2.0

Антось said:
    Народ....
    я извиняюсь если до меня это кто-нить спрашивал но тем не менее...
    Я установил мод професи оф пендор, я создал своё государство выбрал культуру пендора...
    но новобранцы набераются в перемешку.... мне сказали так должно быть... но быть может это можно как либо изменить?

попробуй переустановить игру, или ты из деревень разных фракций берешь?
  7. Для модов

http://rusmnb.ru/news.php тут сайт с модами + рецензии на моды на рус. языке что радует
  8. Hellow fellow Russians.

Сам русский только не говорит по-русски :lol:
  9. где версия 1,011

lord_alan said:
    Люди, помогите мне пожалуйста. Я хочу скачать последнюю версию игры (вроде 1,011), а я тут новичок. Скиньте пожалуйста ссылку?

http://rusmnb.ru/news.php тут можно еще скачать рус. патч
  10. Продвигаем форум вместе!

Поддерживаю автора. Хотя тут слишком мало народу мне кажется что бы продвинуть его норм.
  11. Cant collect taxes

I see now I just had to upgrade admin. and intrigues, going to start new game to have more fun.

Hm, still strange. Im sure I must collect taxes instead of paying but I still have to pay denars (6 admin., 6 intrigues + 20% town income/ 10% village income). Had any one met this bug before?
  12. Plz help me!

ihasabanana said:
    Whenever i start the SoD- Gold v4.5 Beta i get an error in the first step of the loading(prosessing INI file) . It says something like
    RGL_error.
    Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf

Im running windows 7 x64

you need 1.011 patch
  13. [Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Gunpowder Invasion V1

Deathknight13 said:
    DOCUMENTS
    Letter/Journal entry
    This dated letter or journal entry was recovered by a scout patrol far beyond Calradia. It appears all of the patrol but two men were killed, bringing back this paper and a tale of
    horrible smoke and fire magiks. Disturbing as it is, the two men were driven mad by what they described as "the devils flame".

"Сполучені південної Конфедерації  1258 Дванадцять
    Багато громадян Кальрадi думають, що вони перебувають у стані війни ....
    Ми покажемо їм війни ....

Довгі ми правила, ми знесли велику зберігає і зрівняли містах наших ворогів ....
    Грабіж, і розграбовані, все на славу нації.
    Тим не повинна стояти на нашому шляху, немає зупинить нас.
    І якщо їх спробувати?

Ми дамо їм пекло.

Слава п'ять зірок сірим кольором. Ми в даний час правила. Тим не будуть знати нашого вторгнення. Тим не зрозуміють наші технології. Вони не можуть навіть почати розуміти природу нашої влади. Вони будуть градом нас Бог, чи ж вони будуть просити за смерть на колінах. Велич Сполучених південної конфедерації повинні знати все. Ті, хто буде протистояти знаю тільки вогнем наших знарядь. Дросселірованіе диму нашого гніву. точило краю нашого лезвия.
    Вони будуть представляти, або відкинути як і все інше ".

It appears to be a unknown dialect, unable to translate without extensive reference points.

Its ukrainish
  14. Cant collect taxes

I cant see admin skill in char. tab (button C), is it 1st or last? I have non-english ver. probably because of this. And yes I gave all my castles to lords as I said. I dont have mercs (it was 15k with them).
  15. Cant collect taxes

Floodzilla said:
    One castle comes with one village.I will try to balance out their cost for you.
    The castle costs you 450 denars(250 if you have built blacksmith in it).Lets assume that you have a small garison in it that sums up to roughly 100 more denars per week.That makes your castle have a 550(350) denars upkeep.The village , even if its prosperous with a lot of people in it , isn't making such a huge profit to let you gain a high income.On top of that you will need to spend money to build things in those 2 locations.
    By giving the castle away you get a happier (not to mention stronger) lord , you save the money that you would spend to improve it , you don't have to worry about garisoning it , and you are virtually not losing any profit since the castle with its village aren't contributing to it that much.

ok, but yet just 550 per week more doesnt make my profit much higher. I still have to pay 4,5k (2,5k max taxe I had) for my troops. Anyways going to add some villages and see if taxe grow up.
Back
Top Bottom