Recent content by Sigaretovic

1. Sigaretovic

New Loot drop for all struggling players.

All the loot in the world would 't make this a better game.
  2. Sigaretovic

Cant hear cavalry

We are working on it. There will be some changes to how our occlusion and material sound works that will hopefully help a lot.
    Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback
  3. Sigaretovic

Cant hear cavalry

Just a reminder that they still need more information: Silent cav
    Wow. What more does a company need to be convinced something is wrong with cav sounds?
  4. Sigaretovic

Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

I know, but i don't like to play vlandia every game. The consequence is that im playing against vlandia nearly every game.. Its just feedback.. Not like TW will or can do much about it
  5. Sigaretovic

Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

Can we PLEASE remove the voting system ? Every single game has vlandia in it because it is excessively OP and easy to play. I dont have anything else to say, its just god damn lame.
    I don't care how they do it, as long as they prevent almost every game to have vlandia in it. I don't mind vlandia, but every game is just boring.
  6. Sigaretovic

You are destroying multiplayer on purpose

How about actually balancing the game in such a way where a well-rounded mix of melee and ranged units are often encouraged rather than just have all-archer teams gain low-effort wins that turn a medieval combat game into a 2007 whack-a-mole-with-guns but with a medieval skin?

I'm convinced that TaleWorlds actually intends to have certain things be overpowered or underpowered, with Vlandia being better at spamming an overpowered unit type than other factions. Wonder who will be the new "worst faction" when TaleWorlds gets bored of treating Empire like crap after they got bored of treating Sturgia like crap.
    I don't know what game modes you play, but i get the impression that in siege and captain, all archer teams cant win.
  7. Sigaretovic

Griefers/back cappers on Siege

Good idea. Whats more is that sometimes as a defender you spawn in places where its pretty difficult to get deeper inside the castle without breaking obstacles meant to slow down attackers instead of defenders.

Siege is not thought out well at the moment.
  8. Sigaretovic

Why are there so few maps?

The claims that there are not enough maps are part of a Russian disinformation campaign executed by Russian trolls to undermine the authority of Taleworlds.
    Sad! :mrgreen:
  9. Sigaretovic

I just realized it's been almost 2 years

That would be nice.. To be released of this narrow design and allow for more variants of multiplayer. Man.. That would rock
  10. Sigaretovic

Broken/Annoying mechanics

I agree on all points except the fall stun/damage. The map you're taking about is probably Ayzar flag E. Instead of jumping, turn left, jump through the window onto the high ground and then bypass the guys waiting for you.

The thing im most annoyed about is guys capping a flag and guarding it by hurling rocks down the stairs at you. Pretty hard to pass if there are team mates behind you and preventing you from dodging the rocks.
  11. Sigaretovic

Turn voice chat volume way the hell up @Taleworlds

I've looked in settings how to use voice chat but cant find it. Where are those settings or how do i turn it on?
  12. Sigaretovic

arrow damage versus heavy armor

I think the numbers are kind of arbitrary. It depends on so many factors how much 'you should be able to endure'.
  13. Sigaretovic

Please increase Ballista reload times (a bit)

Agreed. Its way to fast. I think it need to take twice the time or so.
  14. Sigaretovic

MP Chat en damage feed

I like to have the damage feed enabled to see some details about damage, how the game registers hits etc. Unfortunately, both damage feed and chat use the same window. Because of that, text gets pushed out of the readable zone in no time. Can you figure out a way to make both feeds readable at...
  15. Sigaretovic

Extra loot for Clan Officers

Dont lock a thread just because you dont like it. Nothing here is in violation
    It is in violation of common sense. Maybe you should apply at Taleworlds. Im sure they're looking for people like you.
Back
Top Bottom