Recent content by Sid-S

1. Sid-S

Resolved Graphical Error

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Can you try to reproduce it after verifying the game file through Steam?
    Oh wow, I feel really dumb now...
    Verifying through Steam actually fixed it. Thank you for that
  2. Sid-S

Resolved Graphical Error

Hey I'm having the very same graphical glitch and I think it is related with certain troop where if the come into the screen the screen turn black with weird visuals.

It also happens with an armor I found (check picture) that seems to be coming from the:
    - Eastern Brass Lamellar Over Mail

tejeaxnfy8v41.png

Also the troops that weird graphical glitch happens with the following troops:
    - Aserai Vanguard Faris
    - Khuzait Heavy Lancer
    - Khuzait Kheshig

It also happens with some other noble that may be wearing special armor that gives off that weird glich.

If you look directly as said troops in the battlefield, the glitch will happen.
  3. Sid-S

Visual Graphical Bug/Glitch with certain armor/troop

Maximum997, my glitch looks a little different...
    your glitching troop is in a form of a ball, my glitch takes up the whole screen. Maybe it's the same glitch but damn it's so annoying
  4. Sid-S

I found other troops that have this same glitch:

- Aserai Vanguard Faris
    - Khuzait Heavy Lancer
    - Khuzait Kheshig
  5. Sid-S

Hey I'm having a very weird graphical glitch with certain troop where if the come into the screen the screen turn black with weird visuals. It also happens with an armor I found (check picture) that seems to be coming from the "Eastern Brass Lamellar Over Mail". Also the troops that weird...
  6. Sid-S

Resolved INVISIBLE CHARACTER ON SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN

Patch 1.02 still hasn’t fixed that either, everything plays fine except with the main character bring invisible - super annoying
  7. Sid-S

Give away 30th march

Thank you for doing this. I’ve seen a few giveaway and you guys really make the current world a little better in these troubled times
  8. Sid-S

I got beta key, where do I download?

Aw man, I wish I could get one too...
  9. Sid-S

How much will Bannerlord be in CAD

Dude, you could literally just google this answer yourself. $49.99 USD converted to CAN. :facepalm:
    Some games actually don't convert as per world conversion rate and have set prices in different currencies. I think the original message poster had a genuine question.
  10. Sid-S

1000 stat man | ?⚔️ Wardog__GAMING Video Thread: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord ?⚔️

Thank you for the giveaway - this is the best thing the world needs right now. Most of us are quarantined at home and without work. Not a whole lot of money nor any entertainment. This game giveaway is exactly the answer lol.
  11. Sid-S

How much will Bannerlord be in CAD

I remember when I used to live in Canada (I'm in the USA now), and I would buy a game through a website with my credit card, it would just convert it from USD to CAD using your bank's conversion rate.
    Might be different now, guess we'll have to wait until March 30th.
  12. Sid-S

Steam related questions for Bannerlord

(1) Will the game also be purchasable through Steam? I have gone to Steam and it doesn't seem that the game's page was updated saying that the release date is still March 31st.
    - Yes, you will be able to purchase the game through Steam, surely it will update in the next few hours.

(2) Will I be able to save the 10% off through Steam as well if I purchase the game within the two weekd of its release?
    - Steam being the official launcher of the game, certainly you will be able to save 10% off on Mount&Blade II Bannerlord.

(3) Will I be able to use my Warband CD-key through Steam to get an additional 10% off?
    - That answer for that question is unkown atm, but I believe so. If not you should get 20% off if you buy Mount&Blade II Bannerlord from the website (TW store) also you support more TaleWorlds Entertainment because Steam gets (30% cut), you just need to have atleast one game registered on your TaleWorlds website (account).

You can buy the game on TaleWorlds website and you will recieve a key to activate the product on Steam.

Hope this info helped you out.
    :xf-wink:
    Thank you so much mister. Yes your answers are exactly what I was looking for - and as per supporting the game, I will then buy it from the TaleWorlds website. I had no idea you could transfer over accounts like that.

Can't wait for March 30th!
  13. Sid-S

Steam related questions for Bannerlord

Hi there, I'm very new to this forum, and I have actually just signed up for this question. I have owned Warband for many years and spent way too much time playing that game. I was highly anticipating the new Bannerlords game when I saw that it was coming a day early (OMG yes!) though my...
Back
Top Bottom