Recent content by Shrugging Khan

1. Shrugging Khan

Free look in first person

Maybe we shouldn't be able to turn 180°, but at least a few dozen degrees of first person freelook would be nice.
  2. Shrugging Khan

option to sack city?

Sure, I'm all for it. Let us raze cities, and let them be slowly repopulated and built up over time.

Problem is that it would require a whole lot of scenery to work.
  3. Shrugging Khan

What do you want? balance or content

The balance will be upset every time new content is added. So screw balance for now; right now we need to get as much content in as fast as possible. Bugfixes yes, balancing efforts no.
  4. Shrugging Khan

Should javelins get nerfed?

What the hell do you expect to happen when your horse gets a medieval railroad spike through its skull?

If anything, spears and pikes are underpowered.
  5. Shrugging Khan

Crossbows too weak?

Late medieval crossbows definitely packed more punch than any type of bow, but those aren't the ones we're looking at in Bannerlord.
  6. Shrugging Khan

Are you think add one equipment slot for our players good?

Nope. Everyone gets the same number of slots. If you want another, then let the AI have another as well.
  7. Shrugging Khan

POLL: What i've seen from the modding community.

I'm just hoping the developers have an eye on what the modders are doing, so that they might accelerate their own work by integrating the modders' work.
  8. Shrugging Khan

How to fight huge battles without getting all my men killed?

In my experience the best strategic way to minimize losses is to have the larger army, comprising mostly elite troops, and as much cavalry as possible, and to never engage an enemy army of similar or greater size. So how to fight huge battles? Make sure they're huge because of the high number of your own troops, and don't enter a fight that gives the enemy a fair chance.
  9. Shrugging Khan

Campaign map, weird design

Good post!

I also found the city orientations weird, with the only gate often pointing in completely nonsensical directions.
  10. Shrugging Khan

Smithing hurts my finger :(

Simple improvement: Give us shift-click for executing an action up to ten times at once.
  11. Shrugging Khan

What Content Do You Want First?

A stable world, so kingdoms actually persist for as long as I play and don't fall apart left and right with lords switching sides every week.
  12. Shrugging Khan

SP - Economy Settlement development and upkeep

That would also be fine by me.
Back
Top Bottom