Recent content by Shronker

1. Shronker

Need More Info Missing textures on map and battle scenes

Summary: Missing textures on both map and battle scenes on the new update. Not sure if I should revert to the previous version. I have also tried deleting C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verified the integrity of game files and the problem still persists. Have...
  2. Shronker

Ram - fps

I was waiting for this answer :grin:, I can't buy a new computer yet, I have other expenses
    well buying a new pc or laptop is really the only way to fix ur problem. Most if not all current games require at least 8gb and 16gb is really the way to go in 2020. and i think this game is really cpu hungry (i think im not too sure)
  3. Shronker

(SAME) Faction troops in Faction armies [WOULD MAKE SENSE]

I get the feeling OP doesn't want an explanation, he just wants to be mad at the game for not living up to his misinformed opinion on historical armies. I don't see why you all bother, but this is entertaining to read nonetheless.
    fr he just wants to rant so i say let him. Plus i dont remember tw saying this game is "historically accurate"
  4. Shronker

Practice fights and Tournaments xp?

Hey bros loving the game so far. I think practice fights should give the player xp based on what weapons they are using in the fight. This would really help in the long run since it can take a while to level up some attributes. Thanks again for this awesome game
  5. Shronker

Pre-order or release day purchase?

Will the game be available for preorder or would we only be able to buy it the day it releases?
  6. Shronker

Thanks for all the fun times warband!

Anyone think theyre gonna miss warband when bannerlord releases? Weve all had such a grand time playing warband and definitely made tons of memories. I know warband is old and stuff but i will not forget all the great times that game has given me.
Back
Top Bottom