Recent content by Shortshorts

1. Shortshorts

Opinion: Your toaster computer is your own fault, not Taleworlds.

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.00 GHZ
    8GB RAM
    1060TI 6GB
    I have it on a trash SSD
    I haven't crashed even once, but I do get the kind of random stutters that I can only assume are memory related.
    It goes away when I restart the game, gets worse when I save scum alot. My best guess is that I'm having a memory leak issue.
  2. Shortshorts

Language

As is the word kapare from The Dutch "kaper", both meaning privateer.  They had a rather profound influence on Swedish naval terminology, even the names they gave our western waterways still stick (Kattegatt and Skagerrak).
  3. Shortshorts

[K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee

i fak ur madr ))))))
  4. Shortshorts

Language

Our top three guesses for your English dialect:
    1. Welsh (UK)
    2. English (England)
    3. New Zealandish
    Our top three guesses for your native (first) language:
    1. English
    2. Swedish
    3. Norwegian

This test sucks.
  5. Shortshorts

Goda spel

Några personliga favoriter är de ursprungliga Age of Empires spelen, Witcher 1+2 och Killing Floor.
  6. Shortshorts

Language

Omitting or softening certain consonants at the end of words is fairly common in vernacular speech all over Scandinavia.

Contrary to what we might like to tell ourselves, speaking like we have porridge in our mouthes isn't just a Danish thing.
  7. Shortshorts

Language

In Sweden mocking other dialects for sounding subjectively ridiculous is thoroughly rooted in our culture.

Göteborgsmål is mocked by people speaking regular Götamål för not sounding Geatish enough.

Stockholmsmål is mocked for sounding inherently arrogant(Think of it as the recieved pronounciation of Swedish).

Götamål is mocked for being peasantspeak.

Skånska/Sydsvenska/Halvdanska is mocked for being incomprehensible.

Närkemål is mocked for sounding generally whiny.

All of the different inbred irrelevant dialects spoken above Mälaren are generally left out of the cycle of mockery.
  8. Shortshorts

Skandinavisk/Skandinaviske Politik/Politikk

Wismar said:
    Wikipedia such reliable source. Du får gärna läsa deras punkt program.

https://www.svenskarnasparti.se/politik/
    Låt mig kontra med detta, du kanske gillar det: https://www.nordfront.se/

Vill du leka nasse så kan du lika gärna låtsas att du är en militant sådan.
  9. Shortshorts

60th Royal American Rifles [EU] Recruiting

Reginald Schneider said:
    Woah, we have a TaleWorlds thread.
    Ye m8, it's almost like we actually played this **** game for an extended period of time before your cockface showed up.
  10. Shortshorts

Ukraine Today

Probably Karelian.
  11. Shortshorts

Ice Hockey and Lacrosse thread

Right, Finnish tears are in the bag, now for the secondary goal. So who do you people think is going to win in US vs Canada?
  12. Shortshorts

And it's done, 2-1 to Sweden.
  13. Shortshorts

Oldest Regiment

As far as I know the oldest still active regiments are the 92nd and the 84e, both where formed around the same(ish) time in late 2010.
    By extension they are also the regiments that have had the longest running time.
  14. Shortshorts

Glorious, can't wait for our game.  :lol:
  15. Shortshorts

Finland clearly, my body needs another one of those incredibly frustrating games.

If we lose I have an excuse to drive up to Pajala and chase Finns across the border, and if we win I can be so deliciously smug. It's a win win situation really.
Back
Top Bottom